Chapter 1

I need to just forget about him and get ready for the party. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a quick one and slipped on my dress and heels. I sneaked back into my room so the guys wouldn’t see me. I put on my jewelry and checked myself out in the mirror. Pretty good if I must say so myself. My pure whit pixie dress matched my white buckled heels perfectly. Now it’s just the problem of getting out of the house without being seen.

  I texted Lucy and she replied back telling me she was on her way to Kylie’s house! I called Kylie trying to find out what happened.

“Hey Kylie I just talked to Lucy and she said she was on her way to your house?” I asked slowly.

“Yeah, I was going to call. I think it would be best to come to my house.” She said timidly.

“It’s ok I guess. Wish me luck in the Lion’s Den.” I groaned. She laughed on the other line and I hung up sadly.

“Just great!” I yelled to no one in particular.

“What‘s wrong with my princess?” Chase appeared in my door way smiling cheekily.

“Get…out…of…here?” I mumbled. I found myself pulling my dress down a little bit.

“Don’t try to hide. You look like a sexy little pixie.” Chase smirked stepping into the room.

“I know you’re not going out dressed like that though?” he frowned sitting on the bed cross-legged. I noticed how innocent he looked when he sat like that.

“What’s it to you?” I grabbed my purse off my dresser and went to my drawer to find my perfume.

“I don’t need any guys drooling over you Logan.” I snapped around to see Chase still sitting on the bed. His eyebrows were crinkled and his eyes dark.

“You said my name.” I said faintly.

“I’ll say your name only if I’m serious about something. And your brother nor I want you going to a club.” He growled lowly standing from the bed.

“It’s a good thing I never cared what my brother wanted me to do then. But why are you lecturing me? Your sister and our friends are going too.”

“I already told her not to go, but I knew she wouldn’t listen to me. But you’re my wifey and I don’t need you to wind up hurt.” He walked over to stand by my side.

“I’m not your wifey, your sweetheart, your Panda, your cupcake, your doll face, your princess, your babe, your baby or anything else you have recently called me.” I squeaked.

“How ‘bout sweet cheeks?” he laughed leaning over to me.

“See you later Chase.” I walked to my window looking down to see how far of a jump it would be. Judging the height…

“You’re not jumping.” Chase was behind me and he rested his hands on my shoulders.

“You know you’re afraid of heights.” He teased.

“How did you know that?” I asked

“Chris told me once and the fact that I was with you guys when we went to Six Flags that one time.” He laughed.

“Thanks for the unwanted images. I’ll just go through the back door.” I moved away from his grasp and went to my door.

“You will not make it going down that way. They will see you. Let me help.”

“Why? You don’t even want me to go.” I glared at Chase. What was he thinking about?

“I’ll drive you to my house just to make sure your safe.”