Chapter 11

"So you are going to give Bentley a fair chance?" Kylie's inquiring voice was becoming a little agitating.

"For the fourth time, yes!" I yell. I scroll down on my laptop to look at another apartment showing. It has one bedroom, one bath and a decent sized kitchen. I really don't need much, but it does need to be reasonable. My parents agreed to help pay the rent for now, but I have to find a job.

"I just want to make sure my brother won't be on your mind while you are on the date tonight with Bentley." Kylie ran her finger along my closet door with a coercing smile.

"You did not! Why would you sign me up for that!?" I screeched and smashed my face into my hands. I can't handle this right now. Matter of fact I will call it off. I jumped from my chair, and grabbed my cell phone ready to dial Bentley's number. 

"Put the phone down. I talked with Chase, and he told me his side of the story. He wants you not only as his girlfriend, but as his wife. He will never admit it out loud, but I know my brother adopted or not." Kylie told me calmly. I placed the phone on my computer desk, and turned to face her. 

"What did you say to him?" I asked timidly. 

Kylie smiled and said, "I told him that I was Team Bentley. And that I would only support him if he changed his behavior. He may be my brother, but you're my best friend and your feelings are important to me." Kylie walked over to lightly rest her hand on my shoulder. I shuddered and sank onto my bed. A single tear streaked down my face. 

"Do you think Lucy will ever forgive me?" I asked hopelessly.

"Of course hun. Girl code works two ways. As your friend she should not be trying to keep you away from someone you evidently care about. Now get dressed. He is taking you dancing." She threw me my short red dress with the low cut bust. I giggled and slipped the dress on. I ran my fingers through my hair, and decided to keep it curly. The door bell rang, and I rushed down the steps with a small smile. I will have fun tonight, I will have fun tonight.

"Hi, buttercup. Ready to go?" He stood at my door with sharp black pants and black dress shoes. His white button down shirt accentuated his toned body. The few buttons that were left undone at the top enticed me to lower my gaze to his toned pecs. He did one wet curl in the front of his head like the flamenco dancing men in Spain. He oozed raw sex appeal, and the women of Brazil would fawn at his presence.

"Hi, Chase." I mumbled and made a complete turn.

"Excuse me. I will be right...back." I was startled when he pulled me to his hard chest, and my back was glued to him.

"Expecting someone else?" He asked. I heard his teasing tone, and I rolled my eyes. Only he would do this. I pulled my body away from his and made my way back up the stairs. 

"Kylie!" I stormed into my room, and Kylie was scrolling through naked pictures of guys.

"My inbox is full these men! This is what I get for becoming a member of a porn site." She giggled and continued gawking at the nude photos. 

"Kylie stop that! Your brother is downstairs." I screeched in a low tone so he did not know she was here.

"I know." 

"What do you mean "You know" ?"

"After I mentioned that you would be going out tonight with Bentley, Chase had a cow. He said that he would take you salsa dancing before Bentley came for your date. You know my brother never likes to come in last. So be back in an hour and a half to get dressed in jeans and a tshirt." Kylie's hand touched my screen as if the men could feel her fingers.

"I can't deal with you people." I muttered and slammed my door shut after me. I walked down the stairs, and Chase was in the same spot I left him in. I walked up to him as his eyes followed the sway of my hips. Guys are so easy to distract. 

"I'm ready." I curtsied, and he gave me a humble bow. Chase grabbed my hand, and we were off to a studio. The women were swooning over Chase, but he kept his eyes firmly on me! He is a talented dancer, and I followed his every lead. When we got back in the car I was exhausted. Little beads of sweat were on my face. Chase was soaked on the other hand. He got really into it, and he was passionate about it. I was so turned on when we got in the car. 

"You dance a lot." I already knew the answer to my question.

"Sometimes." He let out a laugh.

I watched his chest heave up and down as he drove the car. I just wanted to pop off each button on his shirt. When we pulled up to my house I reached over and kissed him. I could not stop the inevitable. He sat there like and unwrapped present, and I couldn't wait for sunrise to open him. I ripped off his shirt like I was starved, and kissed his neck like a neglected lover. He grabbed my waist and sat me back in my seat.

"You need to be my girl when I take you in my car. You need to be my girl before I ask you to wear my jersey to bed. So go inside and get changed for your date. You won't be free too much longer." He gave me long and pained kiss before opening my door. I did somewhat of a walk of shame to my door. Did he reject me or did he accept me? I was highly confused. 

"I will call you later!" He yelled from his car, and he drove off. I entered the house in a daze. Kylie stood in front of me, but I didn't listen to her until she thumped me on the forehead. 

"That hurt!" I whined and threw my heels in the corner of the living room. 

"Get that dazed look off your face! Go put on the jeans and tshirt I have laid out for you on the bed. And take a shower! You smell like you had sex in a forest barn." She pinched her nose with a disgusted face. I stuck out my tongue at her and went to take my shower. She laid out black jeans and a sparkly black and green off the shoulder top for me with converse. This was a complete wardrobe change.

"Where am I going?" I asked. I walked down the steps and Kylie was febrezing the living room. 

"I don't want your parents to think we were apart of an orgy. You really did stink. Did you have sex with him?" Kylie asked.

"NO! He gave some mini speech about how he wants to do it his way. So where am I going with Bentley?"

"He is taking you to an arcade and then an all year long haunted house." Kylie smiled. I love arcades and haunted houses! How did he know? I gave Kylie a look.

"I told him what you like to do. Kill me." She laughed.

"I just might." I mumbled. The bell rang for the second time tonight. Another man stood behind my door. I was sure getting around these days.