Y/N Backstory

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" you screamed in agony as he terrorized you. 'How could he...' you always thought. 'I am only 11' But the answer was always the same from your own father. "You killed her!" He would yell at you while he hit you and kicked you continuously. "You killed your own mother!!!!" This time he left the room and came back with a beer bottle in one hand and a crowbar in the other. "I didn't kill her! It was an accident!" you pleaded with him. "LIAR!!!!" He swung his hand, that had the crowbar, back and smacked you across the head. He then started kicking your face and stomach as you writhed in pain. He laughed at your face at how disgusting it looked to him. Then he picked you up and threw you across the room at the wall. "I'm tired of you, you worthless brat. I'll continue tomorrow. I need to go finish another beer." After he threw his empty bottle of beer at you, cutting your cheek and arms, he was gone. He left you in the basement to rot. Again. 'That's it! I'm breaking out for good. I am sick of being treated like this by my father... NO!!! He is not my father why would a father do that. He is just a stupid, old, drunk, man who doesn't care about anything in this world.' And with that you escaped as he was passed out on the couch. You ran as fast as you could into the dark. Leaving this wretched torture behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... how was your dark past? There is so much more that your father has done to you for all the years since your mother died, but I was too lazy to describe it because I want to get to the good parts. Anyway... you'll figure out later what happened to your mother and all, so don't worry. :)

If you know these stories, then you will understand what Y/N and the other things are. I will make sure to put in what they mean if someone needs help.