Chapter 10

On Friday, Virat's final match of the series...

Priya's POV :

"Have you done designing for the fashion line?"Arjun asked.

"Yes Arjun"

"Have you called the stylist and noted down their meeting times?"

"Yes!"

"Have you ordered the clothing needed for the designs?"

"Yes I have."

"Did you call the models for the audition tomorrow?"

"I called half of them and more half are left. I'll do it in a while."

"Ok good." He sighed and sat down.

"Arjun if you don't mind can I leave early today? I have something important to attend." I shrugged on seeing his tired and annoyed expression.

"What is it?" He groaned.

"Nothing much but very important." I mumbled.

"Ok you can leave early! Did you have your lunch?" He asked.

"Not yet, I'll soon have."

"Not me either, come we will go for lunch." He stood up and walked put of the cabin and I followed him.

We entered the restaurant beside our office and sat on a table near the window. Arjun was looking so dul and sad, he was rubbing his temples.

"Are you fine?" I asked.

"Not really, just tensed about this new fashion line." He sighed.

" You will do great Arjun, I'm sure this project will be successful. We are putting a lot of hard work in it and it will turn out pretty good." I smiled.

He was still worried. We ordered our lunch and ate it peacefully not uttering a word to make the situation worse. While I was paying the bill for my lunch Arjun refused and for mine too. I owe him so much, first the job, then the project and now the lunch fee. He has an amazing personality. Though he looks so strict and Classy outside he is a bit sassy when it comes to work and fun.

We went back to the office and continued doing the rest of the work. I one by one called all the models for tomorrow and gladly everyone agreed. I looked at my watch and it was 6:00 pm then I decided to leave.

"Hey Arjun I told you I wanted to leave early today so can I leave now?"

"Sure Priya , good night. Come early tomorrow morning." He said and rested his head on the table. It was a tiring day.

I went out and sat in my car, I took a long breathe and called Simran.

"Where the hell are you?" She shouted.

"I will be in 5 minutes don't worry, did you take the tickets?"

"Yeah, yeah I took the tickets now come fast ." She said and the phone.

I started the car and moved towards the cricket Stadium. I decided to surprise Virat by coming to his match. As soon as I reached I grabbed my purse and phone then locked the car, I was searching for Simran in the parking lot where she told that she was waiting there for me but she was found no where. I called her and asked where she was and she said that she already entered the stadium giving the tickets to her driver. I went near the driver and took my ticket so that I could go in yo the stadium.

The stadium was looking wonderful tonight. India vs  Australia, This would be a great game, the atmosphere in the stadium was  superb. I soon spotted Simran and went near her. We were sitting only a few rows behind the fence as we got special VIP tickets from Rohit.