The Bestfriend's Mess

guys, before anything else, please check out this trailer made by miinahdon521 of Sweetcandy world..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9ebNY0KmU

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I walk down the streets, I felt uncomfortable. She actually wanted me to be with Taeyang. If I was the most selfish girl in the world, I would have taken advantage of this situation. But I’m not, so I won’t. Besides, I do keep my promises. I just hope that Chaerin would change her mind.

After sending my new composition to a producer who has been waiting for two weeks for it, I quickly left the studio and headed for the bus stop. I was wondering where Taeyang could be right now. I haven’t talked to him yesterday and this morning. It was getting colder as the night started to cover the whole city of Seoul.

With my wool jacket, I hugged myself to keep me warm. I waited for the bus when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw Taeyang’s number on the screen. I smiled. I thought he’d never call.

“Taeyang?”

“I’m sorry, is this Miss Park Bom?” an unfamiliar husky voice answered.

“Yes, who is this?” I asked worriedly.

“This is police officer Kang, I got your bestfriend here in the police station—“

“What? What happened?”I shrieked.

“Well, Mr. Dong Youngbae –“

“I told you my name’s TAEYANG!!” I heard Taeyang hiss from the line.

The police officer coughed, “Well..uh..Mr. Taeyang here kinda made a mess in a club. He’s drunk and—“

“I’ll be right there officer!” I didn’t wait for him to finish as I ran after a taxi that passed by.

As I arrived at the police station, I saw Taeyang, sitting on the chair with his head resting on the police’s desk.

“Officer, I- I’m Park Bom” I tried to catch my breath as I glanced at Taeyang who seemed to be sleeping.

“I see.” The officer motioned me to sit down in front of Taeyang.

“Officer, what happened?” I asked.

“Your friend here was in the club when he started throwing the bottles on the wall and knocking down tables, in short, he made a scandal. He even punched the two security guards.”

“What? He- he did that?” I asked in pure surprise, that is so not Taeyang. He never even drinks.

“Good thing, the club owner didn’t sue him.”

“They didn’t? Why?”

“why? Do you want them to sue your bestfriend?” The police stared at me foolishly.

“No..that’s not what I mean..but he made a scandal.”I tried to reason out. I don’t know why I’m even reasoning about this stuff.

“Well, the owner knew him.”

I thought for a while. Taeyang has a club owner friend? I didn’t know that.

“Who was it?”

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong.”

“Kwon Jiyong? Who is he?” I muttered to myself. Suddenly I remembered what Chaerin said, “My parents forced me to marry Jiyong, he’s the son of my mother’s bestfriend—“

After I signed few of the papers and talking with them, police officer Kang decided to drive us both home since I only take the bus and Taeyang can’t even carry his self.

“Thanks officer!” I tried to stoop down a little to the car window with Taeyang’s weight on me.

“No problem. Take care now!” with that he left.

I bowed and turned to Taeyang’s doorstep. It’s locked. Aish!

“Taeyang…taeyang-ssi…where’s your key?” I tried to wake him but all he did was moan.

“Aish!” I sighed and started searching his keys all over his body and found it in his side pocket.