why do ya hate.

Lyric: we killed that.

?: you ain't even close.

Aaliyah: why do you have to hate, I understand you want to get to my level but it ain't easy when you stand foe the haters that can't never believe.

?: why you saying I'm hating, I'm saying I'm contemplating, that you can't do that, its not a dream or a miracle,watch me hit the stage everyday.

Aaliyah: you thought Lil Cuz, but you no where near the stage, they say you could make it, but you can't reach fame, didn't they tell you the stage to high for ya.

Everybody: (started laughing).

Her Cuz Lizzy: o okay whatever I will kill you next time, lele.

Aaliyah: whatever fat mama.

And then they sat on the tour buss couch,

Aaliyah: hay Ariel did you tell Mac how you fell.

Ariel: no I am still scared.

Aaliyah: you want me to spark you guys up.

Jada: woh just because hooked up Stage, and Jay don't mean anything.

Aaliyah: actually I have Hooke up 7 couples.

Ariel: will you can try but you not gone survive.

Aaliyah: put him on the phone.

She did and he answered.

Aaliyah: hay I'll take this call out back.

no she did.

After 15mins she came back out.

Aaliyah: okay here you got your self a man.

Ariel: for real.

Aaliyah: yep.

And everybody said dang.

Lyric: will if you can do that then you can hook me up with Niqo.

Aaliyah: oh that will be a easy cake.

Ariel: will thanks I'll call him later.

Aaliyah: okay.

Rung ring ring ring.

Aaliyah: hello....... What.......okay.......who care......she fake......I love ya......I gotcha........okay bye....end of call.

Them: who was that.

Aaliyah: Jayden who else would I be calling bae.

Them: ture.

Aaliyah's dad: okay y'all have one more tour for this day for your new song.

Aaliyah: okay dad.

Jada: so we better get ready for tonight.

Us : yeah.

Aaliyah: had on a white tee-shirt that had black latter's on it, and she had a Niki jacket on, with Nikki black pants and Niki black and white shoes, and she had on black lip stick, and her hair was in a curly messy bun.

Lyric: she had on the same thing as Aaliyah, but her tee-shirt was blue with white letters and had on a black Niki jacket that said let's do it, in blue letters, and she had on some blue and black J's and had her top of the hair in a bun while the rest was down.

Jada: she had put here Nike pink shirt on and her Niki shorts, that where black, and had a black jacket on, and had on pink and black J's and had a puff ball.

And we went to the place.

We entering the building, everybody starts to scream.

On stage.

Aaliyah: y'all want to hear us perform.

Everybody: yes's!!!!!!!!.

Lyric: but I don't think they ready doe.

Jada: hello essays y'all ready to hear some real beats.

Everybody: yes's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Aaliyah: Lego, dj let's turn up.

Aaliyah rap: hay yo I love to get in the studio and do my thing, make it real just how I am we on the road no stopping us, we on the radio and it. Obvious, that your not, so stop acting like you on it, acting days are over, come and show me, we the realist like Ginobili.( I think that's how you spell it).

Lyric: hay Lele I got it form here hay if you keep acting come in show me, there's a lot of bad rapers but you got to be in control, cause you never know who gone come in show ya, how about 3 bad girls just stopping all the shows and doing what we want no one is in control, so we get what we want.

Jada: hay it's Jada and that's cool with me cause when I hit the stores I get a lot of jewelry, and I make my on shots like I am a master and I never bit my tough cause I know just where I am from and can't nobody tell me nothing cause I make the rules, and I get money everyday, it would be a shame if my girls wasn't getting it the same hay lyric and Lele Lego.

All 3: we rock the stage we do it everyday, we don't go by what people say cause the don't tell the truth, we hope in the booth like fresh clean of shoes, we make it ran oh you can't do that, oh.

Everybody: yelling and screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

End of this page.