young lyric.

Young Lyric: mom come here.

Her mom came and went to her room.

Lyric: how do I look mom.

Her mom: you look great.

Lyric: do you think I'm going to do great at the meet in greet.

Mom: I think you are good to do perfect, you got this.

Lyric: thanks mom.

And they went to the meet in greet.

Skipping to when they are there.

The Ellen show.

Ellen: hay we have a special guest she is Young lyric.

Everybody: clapping.

Ellen: hay so where is the rest of the gang.

Young lyric: will they decided to do the meet in greet's at different days so after today, it will be Aaliyah's turn, and then Jada.

Ellen: oh okay, will how are you guys adjusting to the group, do you like it.

Young lyric: yes it's fun I love the group, you know we all want to be bigger then we are now, I mean we big but, not how want to so we work on getting to where we want to be and that's what falls into place.

Ellen: oh okay will you always want to get more and more than what you now.

Young lyric: yes.

Ellen so I herd from a little buddy, that told me you guys will get a big producer.

Young lyric: yes Mike fells, I would love to work with him( made him up lol).

Ellen: yes he has worked with a lot of rapers and singers.

Young lyric: yes and that's why I want to work with him so much.

Ellen: so who is you guys Manger.

Lyric: Aaliyah's dad.

Ellen: oh will that's cool, is he going to be your future manger.

Young lyric: we have no clue about the future, but we are just thinking about the time being, of us on the road of being rapers.

Ellen: oh okay that's wonderful, okay so what is you guys group name, because a lot of people have searched up you guys name, like pretty girls or cute squad, and noting shows.

Young lyric: are group name are the inspiration, and on one of are labels, it was on there, but alot of people don't watch taps, then they would know, but its okay.

Ellen: okay will I herd you did a solo song by yourself.

Young lyric: yes I did.

Ellen: will let's do it, hay Ken give her a mic( made up that name also).

And he did, and she started.

Her rap.

The beat..............................hay alot people don't know, yeah alot of people don't know, that when you in the game it will never change, so stop acting like it, get it, don't be stupid, cause you don't know what I'm taking bout, it ain't to tell if you fake, or if you not bro.

So alot people don't know, yeah alot people don't yeah(3X), that when you in the game you can't cause it won't be the same, and when I I'm in the studio I'm the same person off in on the track, and even when a lot people said I wouldn't be they was just lying, to make it seem that it wasn't noting, but we all know it was something.

So alot of people don't know(3X) bro I don't care no more cause haters gone hate, but that's the reason why I'm the queen and they bow down to me.

Alot of people don't know.

End of that.

Ellen: wow OMG that was really amazing and cute, you had your swag and it isn't whack, see you got me raping.

Young lyric: lol.

Ellen: will I just think you are a kid who is really serious, about trying to make it in the industry, so I'm giving you a little surprise, Ken bring it out.

He did.

Lyric face was shocking.

Ellen: hay I gave you some white and black beats, and a key broad and a mic just to practice, on some beats, and make you successful in your raping Industry.

Young lyric: oh thank you so much, I wasn't expecting this, but this would really help me, become so much more, thank you so much.

Ellen: you welcome, okay guys will this is it for today and have a nice day.

End of the meet and greet.