Y me.

Aaliyah: hay mom what's your house you gone pick out look like.

Am: will it's going to be very big and it's going to make me really happy, what bout to daddy.

Aaliyah: I got him to, but he said he just wants to get a red and white home.

Am: so basic.

Aaliyah: lol.

Aaliyah's phone rings.

Aaliyah: hello.

?: hay this is nia, can I talk to you on goodings street.

Aaliyah: Y Me and that's why down shy grave site.

Nia: I know is there anyway we can meet.

Aaliyah: I'll call you back and let you know.

Nia: okay but make it fast.

Aaliyah: sure.

End of call.

Aaliyah: hay mom, can I go to goodings street, to talk to a friend of mines.

Am: what do you know that's four blocks form this house.

Aaliyah: 6.

Am: even worse, no.

Aaliyah: mom okay I won't go but can I visit Amariona, for a little bit, and then come back.

Am: sure but that's all you better be going.

Aaliyah: okay.

Aaliyah took her bike out of the garage, and rode it done the back, hill so her mom wouldn't see and rode 6 blocks down to goodings street.

Aaliyah: nia!.

Nia: over here.

Aaliyah: okay wassup, hurry my mom doesn't know I'm here.

Nia: okay I don't think I should have this baby.

Aaliyah: okay Nia listen you should speak to Chis not me, I didn't create the situation.

Nia: but I don't know how to talk to him he has been distant from me lately and not him self.

Aaliyah: Nia listen I don't think having a baby at the age of 13, but talking to me should be the last person on your list that's all I'm saying.

Nia: great so your going to ditch me.

Aaliyah: look I have a mom at home who lied about where I'm going, I think I should get there, before she finds something fishy, bye.

And she went home 2mins late.

Am: why are you two mins late, you said you where going over for a little, I hope you didn't go to gooding's street after I said not to.

Aaliyah: no ma'am I went to Amariona's house.

Am: go to your room until I tell you to come out, and give me your phone.

Aaliyah: come on mom.

Am: girl don't make me smack the he** out of u.

Aaliyah: fine.

So she did and after waiting and doing homework, her mom came in with a belt.

Am: hay Aaliyah, why did you have to lie, all you had to say was the truth, you stood directly in my face and lied and I will not raise a lot in my house, so I'm breaking sh*** now.

So she raise the belt and hit the dresser, and scared her.

Aaliyah thoughts**.

At first when my mom came in with the belt I thought I was gone get it, like my next tour I won't be able to stand up and preform, but it was surprising that she hit the dresser, and just Scared I couldn't believe, it but I'm glad that's all I really got, cause I did not want my friends at my funeral.

Am: go take a shower and go to bed, right now!!.

And Aaliyah did with no answer, of yes ma'am.

And she went to bed.

End of that.