part2 of lunch.

Jayden : oh.

Jayden: you want me to get you and Jada anything.

Aaliyah: sure.

Jada: nah you good brudda in law I'm going to find Gabe in them.

Jayden: ight let's go Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: okay.

And they went.

After lunch.

And the whole school day.

Aaliyah had went to her soccer practice.

Instead of going to the class room she went to go find Chris to get him back Jayden went with her just in case.

So they finally found him by another teams class room.

Aaliyah: hay ugly don't put you hands on my sister no more.

Chris: what do you mean.

Jayden: you know what she means, explain that black eye on Megan.

Chris: dude I ain't do sh****.

Aaliyah: so you mean to tell me you didn't do not one thing to her.

Chris: okay fine when she tried to hit me in my face I kinda went off, but I didn't mean it, ( starting to look innocent). You know I still have feelings for that girl I just don't want her cause she is not the girl I once fell for.

Aaliyah thoughts...

I actually felt for Chris because it is kinda true, and when they first met he fell head over heels for Megan, but then Megan turned him off, and I know cause I watched it.

Aaliyah: look Chris I get how you fell, but no matter how hard it is, you should never let that get to you.

Him: sure ight.

Jayden: I I get how he feels, but I still don't trust him he can say anything to make his self look good, just with that baby situation.

End of that.......