the big show.

The principal: okay so you may know this girls they are very talented, and spiritual, and let's give it up for the inspiration's, Aaliyah Lyric and Jada.

Everybody: clapped.

They got on stage.

The beat................ Hol up, Hol up, Hol up Yuhhh, don't stop get it ,get it, yahhh, Hol up, hol up, Hol up, yahhh, Ima bout to kill em with it yahhh, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh,don't stop get it, get it, yahhh, Ima bout to kill em with it, yahhh.

Lyric: Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, hit it Yahhh, they can't stop me I ain't finish, haters need to mine they business ( mine they business) you lookin juz like a witness.

Everybody: Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh.

Aaliyah: they juz talkin they ain't with it, I juz came to the block and visit, they like you finally did it.

Everybody: Hol up, Hol up, Hol up yahhh.

Jada: if I want it Ima get it, there is not a lot of competition, but Ima bout to kill em with it, don't stop get, it yahhh.

Everybody: Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh, don't stop get it, get it, yahhh, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up yahhh, Ima bout to kill em with it yahhh, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh, don't stop get it, get it, yahhh, Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh, Ima bout to kill em with it yahhh.

Aaliyah: Hol up, Hol up, Hol up, yahhh, don't stop get it, get it( don't stop get it, get it), I am on a money mission, laughing at the competition.

Jada: I'm Young, and I'm fly, I came with it.

Lyric: fresh on the seance, I don't play with it.

Aaliyah: they want that heat so I stay with it, I stay on fleek ,and I slay with it.

Jada: if I took I would come back with it.

Lyric: I hit the booth and I blaze that.

Aaliyah: studio that's where I stay at.

Jada: I am not new we go way back.

Everybody lyric & Aaliyah& Jada verse: turn up, killin dripping sauce.

Lyric: h- town in the building and we in here going off.( when she said that her flocks stood up).

Aaliyah: keep my name outcho mouth girl, you don't want to cross.

Jada: young Jada from the north side,making moves just like a boss, wish, yahhh.

And the course is the same so need to repeat a million times.