Aaliyah.

Am: hay Aaliyah are you ready for your meet and greet.

Aaliyah: yes I am, but first how do I look.

Am: you look great.

What she had on.

She had on ripped black skinny jeans, and a pink half shirt but she had a under shirt that's said bad girl, and had a black Nike jacket, and black and white Nike shoes.

Am: so let's go.

And they went.

Skipping to when they made it there.

The lucky show(made it up).

Coco Macy( made Macy but somebody does have a show name coco but any way): hay Miss Aaliyah, so your in this wonderful, rap group, and it's the three of you girls.

Aaliyah: yes and the group is awesome.

Coco Macy: okay will a lot of fans think you guys colors for the group is okay, but it could, be better.

Aaliyah: I mean we tried to find colors to try and fit us, and lot of groups don't really have group colors, but we thought, maybe the crowd would be instead in our idea, but me and lyric may change our color, cause it's a little plan.

Coco Macy: okay so how did you meet these girls.

Aaliyah: will Jada and I go to school tougher, and me and lyric has been friends seance we have been in diapers, so that's how I meet them.

Coco Macy: okay will we know you can rap, but you can also dance, so would you like to do that.

Aaliyah: sure I'll go get ready.

And she did.

She had on a whole pink ballet, suit with the ballet shoes.

She danced to boss girl.

I'm a bo--bo--bo--bo--boss girl( she was shaking, on the beat) and you should know it( she spins in a circle) cause I'm a little boss lady( she flipped laid on the ground with her feet pointing out) and don't you dare act like you have no clue( she did a back flip, and did the spits, with her hands up) and I don't need to prove myself cause if you know what's good for you, you wouldn't ask that( she spins and shakes her hips) but sweet darling you that I love you, but you have to understand I'm a bo--bo--bo--boss girl( she shakes on the beat) hahha( she did the spits).

Everybody: clapped yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Coco Macy: wow that was amazing, will I normally don't do prizes, but I understand, that you guys are trying to make it.

Aaliyah: okay.

Coco Macy: bring it out.

Aaliyah's face almost dropped.

Coco Macy: will I know you love to dance I seen your YouTube videos and they are awesome, and so I got you a dance track, and beats and iPod full of beats, and a light up mirror.

Aaliyah: thank you so much(almost about to tear up).

Coco Macy: awe you welcome, you are the star, okay will good bye everyone and have a coco day.

End of it