Meh and the Crew.

After soccer practice, they went to her dads house.

Aaliyah: hay y'all like this for our new album cover.

Aaliyah rap: I can fell that you kinda sour (I know right) everybody loving me and my f flow right, can't take my place ( that would be wrong right) and that's why I say we on point and can't nobody tell me know cause( cause I got the fight).

Them: yes that's clean.

Lyric: check this out.

Lyric Rap: I go in hard not soft, and I never hesitate, you ain't got to ask twice, cause I am the queen and I never play with rules cause I am not the one to lie, and I am always on pro cause cause I got nobody else permission, that's the drive in me cause I never drive over if I do I wouldn't make cause that's how go over board.

Them: dang lyric got bars for days.

Jada: okay okay I got one.

Jada rap: I pull up, when I show out, and there is no question that I make them disappear, like a magician don't be Pacific, cause there's a new stopper under the ground the crowed is shouting out loud I'm trowing it, so my mom can be proud and I couldn't care what you say, cause I know what it means to represent, the south side with no hesitate.

Them: dang Jada you got bars to.

Ad:( that means Aaliyah's Dad) that's was dope. Y'all are actually, a great team, and I have a great surprise.

Them: wassup.

Ad: will a big Producer name Mike feels wa-cuts off.

The girls: yay!!( especially Aaliyah).

Ad: okay okay just calm down, listen next month when we hit on the tour he will be coming down and seeing what kinda raw talent you guys have, but it's your job to make sure you give it to him.

The girls: okay.

Ad: so don't get to excited, it's just the beginning.

And he walked out the room.

End of that........