last day of school.

Aaliyah mom: will good bye guys.

Them: bye mom.

ND she laughed and drove off.

She went into the building, to her locker, and to her surprise, someone was there.

Aaliyah: oh hay Justin.

Justin: hay I just wanted to meet you at your locker before you go.

Aaliyah: oh okay, will that's nice, coming from you.

Justin: hay look I have changed, I really want to change for you, I mean this kinda weird but ever since we had that kiss, it did something to me.

And now she was against the locker, and he leaned over it.

Aaliyah: so what are we.

Justin: you already know, and to let you know( he stood on one knee), will you expect, this ri- cut off.

Aaliyah: mmm look I got to go.

And she walked away.

Skipping till lunch.

Aaliyah: hay gu- cut off.

?: hay.

Aaliyah: mmm sorry but this is my sit.

Justin: nah let her sit there, you can sit all the way on the other end of the table.

Aaliyah: what is your problem.

Justin: noting at all.

And she sat on the other end.

After 15 mins she walked over there.

Aaliyah: can I talk to you.

And he got up, and they took a pass and walked out.

Aaliyah: look why are you showing out.

Justin: nope not that.

Aaliyah: you know what you think I'm dum, I know why you acting like that, cause I didn't expect the ring, but that's why I didn't, because you acting like this how am I suppose to commit to you.

Justin: will I just wanted you to get the message, I am not Jayden, I want to do the right thing, even if it mean me coming off as a jackass.

Aaliyah: will for one thing he never acted like one until he had to be.

Justin: that's my point, I know everybody compares us, because we act alike but I'm, Justin not Jayden.

Aaliyah: okay my bad, I didn't mean it like that, look I like you to but how do I know you won't hurt me, like he did, when I found out Jayden was with some one else, that killed me to even think about it, but it happened.

Justin: and now you listen I will never do that I am different I tell you, I like you and, even more love you that's why I am doing this, sometimes I act like that but I don't mean it.

Aaliyah: you know what I like you to, so much, but I don't want this to be a mistake.

Justin: and it won't be just trust me.

Aaliyah: okay, okay but before you giv me this ring, promise me one thing do not break my heart, please I'm begging you.

Justin: and I won't, I am going to be the boyfriend you need me to be.

Aaliyah: okay, will put it on now.

Justin: and he did, and they kissed on the lips.

As soon as that happened the bell rung.

Let's check up on Jada.

Jada: I don't like you anymore.

Gabe: ya you do, but I ain't stun on you.

Jada: sure you not, and she left to meet up with Aaliyah so they can go to class.

Jada: hay where you come from

Aaliyah: look at what Justin gave me.

Jada: dang that's nice, he brought it.

Aaliyah: yeah, he better have, or he can have it right back.

Jada: ( laughed a little).

And went to class.

After school.

Principle: hello everybody, we are here because 2 of are most super star students are leaving and being, due to them being in music, so Jada and Aaliyah, come right up here.

And they did, and the audience clapped.

Aaliyah: hello everybody, we loved being here, but the road ends for us being here, because, we have to do are job, as musical people.

Jada: yeah and it's not like we won't ever come back, will visit and help out, we just won't learn here only difference.

Aaliyah: yep okay enough, of all that sad crap, we have a surprise party for all of you.

And they got loud.

Jada: okay, okay, okay will I think we need to get to it..

Aaliyah: yep so let's go.

So everybody got up, and walked the halls to go different places.

Aaliyah was in the cafeteria helping out the DJ.

And Jada was in the Jim helping out the coach.

Aaliyah: here play this DJ chambers.

Him: okay.

And he did.

After the song

Mr.chambers: you and Jada should do a rap.

Aaliyah: I don't know.

Him: it would be great.

Aaliyah: okay fine.

And they called Jada down to the cafeteria.

And there did a rap and everybody was turnt up.

After the party they all went home.