Chapter Thirteen ~ Better Left Unsaid

((AN: Hello, my readers! How was your week? I'm so happy that I could get time to update but the sad part that school is really getting me nervous. But since school started I can update more whoop!))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{9AM}

I woke up with the sound of music playing down the stairs I groaned as the music is still playing. I get out of bed and rushed down the stairs seeing my family dancing around the kitchen. "WEREN'T ALL YOU PEOPLE IN NEW YORK?!" I said with a deep voice, "YES, BUT WE HEARD YOU WAS SIGNED SO WE CAME HERE!" Ally said, I looked at all of them with an angry look and rushed back upstairs. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans a red tank top not very classy but.

---------------------

I got dressed brushed my hair and I was off, to the studio I still see my family partying even though it is nine in the morning I was walking to the studio wasn't a far of a walk I see L.A all the people on bikes on the beach. "Sammy!!!!" A stranger shouted, "Hello?" "I'm gonna be you're recording you're albums and songs for you!" He said very happy "That's sick!" I smiled as he smiled back. I walked inside the studio as everyone waved at me I waved back, "Hello Sammy!" A man said to me I waved awkwardly, "Let me show you something..." I followed him as he showed me this boy, "This is Adam! He is going to be your fake boyfriend."

"Fake boyfriend?!" I shouted, "Yes! We need a story line for you so here's a fake boyfriend!"

He said smiling as he walked away, the boy put his hand over my shoulder I gave him a evil eye. "Hey, you are pretty cute." He said winking. "What a damn chessie pick up line." I pushed him and lefted.

I went in the studio and showed the man my songs he couldn't stop smiling reading the lyrics I was so happy I can record my first song.

After three hours I finally finished my new song! It's like Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and see this is all a dream!

--------------------

{One Day Later}

---------------------

I had to wake up early to go on a talk show with my 'boyfriend' or should I say the asshole. I was wearing a short white dress with flowers on the top. I was very nervous for the interview of course it is live and whatever you say will never get erased.

--------------------

"So, Sammy what is Tattooed Heart about?"

"It's basically about its all I need is him, to make me happy and we don't need to stay forever, but I will never forgot him because he will be in my heart forever like a tattoo." I said smiling. Adam put his arm on my shoulder yet again I couldn't do anything since its on live TV.

"So, who is the song about?"

"I can say... It's sure not about him" I said pointing at Adam.

"Of course not you two just started dating and you are the cutest!"

I gave a fake smile.

"And that's it all for today we will have plenty more tonight stay turned!" The lady said as we went.

I got up from the chair and also did Adam as he followed me to the parking lot, by that time I was done.

"Listen here... This isn't real stop putting your arm around my arm I don't like you and I do NOT love you either stop really!" I shouted, he smirked "DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!" All he did was smile I pushed him "YOU BETTER STOP NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE DATING ANOTHER JERK AGAIN!" I walked away in anger.

I was walking as I see yet again Wesley on the beach sitting down he looked so sad, I walked over to him and took a seat next to him.

"Hey."

"Hey." He said sadly.

"What's up?" I said smiling trying to cheer him up.

"Me and Rose broke up." I didn't know what to say after that...

"I- I'm sorry."

"I didn't wanna be with her..." Wesley said I looked at him strangely. "I didn't wanna stay home because I knew if I stayed home alone.., I would think about you. But every time I was with Rose, all I did was think about you. I don't wanna be with a fake I wanna be with you." I was in shocked, I was in pause till Wesley kissed me breaking the pause. I kissed him back as I hear cameras flashing I look over a bunch of people was taking pictures Wesley grabbed my hand and started running as I ran with him running from everybody. "Wesley..." I said nervously "It's gonna be fine don't worry." He said smiling I smiled back.

-------------------

{Next Day}

-----------------

I woke as I walked down the stairs to get the paper I grab the paper as I see...

""Emblem3's Wesley Stromberg kissing Sammy Roberts!""

I drop the paper.

"This day can't get any worse can it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((AN: I DO NOT OWN 'TATTOOED HEART' ALL CREDS TO ARIANA GRANDE.))))

~ Comment

~ Share

~ Fan, me and tell me how it was! :)