Chapter Nine ~ Story of Us

((AN: God, I hate this chapter bye.))

----------------

{Sammy's POV}

"Wh-at do you mean?!"

"Who, are you? Please tell me."

I didn't even wanna reply I just left the room and went back to Keaton, and Drew.

"Hey, is he alright?!" Keaton, asked.

"Yeah, he woke up."

"Honey?!" I hear a familiar voice shout... "Sophie?!" "Sammy!" She gave me a big hug she seemed really worried. "Are you okay?!" I asked. "Yes, are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!"

"No-No calm down everything's alright. Where are the others?" "They, are coming now I brang everyone! "Everyone?!" I see everyone running here Rosie, Mia, and all the others they are going to mess everything up! "Why, did you bring them?!" "I-I." We started shouting loudly at eachother for a bit I was just way to stressed out. "Hey, I'm gonna go check on Wes.' Rosie said. "Yeah, okay... Wait!" I grab Rosie's hand. "Wh-what are you wearing?!" I look at her from head to toe she has a black leather dress on with about 10-Inch high heels. "I wanted to wear this!" She shouted. "Wh-what?!" She ignored me and left the room.

----------------------

{Wesley's POV}

I was sitting in the bed watching XFactor videos, in a interview they was talking about a girl name Sammy... "What the-" "You're up!" Someone cheered. "Haha, I been seeing alot of girls today..." I said nervously. She just looked at my eyes she came closer to me till our lips met.

It felt great but I felt so guilty for some reason I don't know why and I didn't like it.

-----------------

{Sammy's POV}

"I'm gonna check on Rosie, and Wes." I said. They all nodded as I left the room to see.

"Wes! Rosie!... Ro-" I stopped I see them making out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted. Rosie, pushed Wes her face was cheery red. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!"

"I-I!" "NO ROSIE, DONT SAY ANYTHING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MY OWN SISTER WOULD DO THAT TO ME?!" "I DIDNT!-"

"YOU DIDNT WHAT?! THATS IT IM DONE!"

I stormed out of the room in tears I tried not to show it but they just, came busting out.

I looked around for my family but they left I ran outside trying to find a cab anything to leave this place.

-------------------

{Wesley's POV}

"DUDE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Someone yelled. "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"

They, still seemed very mad about what I said. "IM YOU'RE BROTHER!" I blink my eyes and a memory just came back to me. "KEATON!" I hugged him. But, he pushed me off. "DONT HUG ME YOU JUST CHEATED ON YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND WITH HER SISTER!"

"GIRLFRIEND?!"

"OH MY GOD YOU ONLY REMEMBER ME! IDIOT!" He hit my head. I close my eyes as I see all these memories me with a girl us laughing she yelling at me. I opened my eyes and gasped. "SAMMY!' I ran, out the place outside seeing Sammy in tears as she's going in a cab. "SAMMY WAIT!" I shouted. "WHAT YOU WANNA MAKEOUT WITH MY OTHER SISTERS I RATHER NOT!" "WAIT!" The cab left.

I punched the lamp post in anger I can't believe what I just did!

-----------------------------------

((AN: I'm so sorry for such a short chapter! I told you I hate this well anyway I hope you guys like it! Oh, and I wanna give a little shout out to my friend Lauren she put the media for me because she is the best! Haha. :)

~ Vote

~ Comment

~ Share

~ And tell me how it is!!!

Bye!! :)