Chapter 21: Pansy & Robbie

Pansy

I thought i had it in the bag. I thought that my life was already planned out. My life as Mrs. Malfoy was just within my grasp, but it didn't happen. I was supposed to be arranged to marry Draco, but another girl gets that privledge. As I walked the corridors of Hogwarts on the day back from holiday, I didn't feel in the mood for anything. My life was in the gutter, and it was all my fault.

I didn't want to marry Blaise, and let's face it, I don't want to marry Draco either. It was just what I thought I had wanted. It was definately what my parents had wanted. They wouldn't want a lanky, tall, slender, beautiful Gryffindor to be on my mind, but he was.

Ever since he kissed me in the hall, I couldn't get him off my mind. I knew it wasn't a good idea to try and prove to Draco that I wanted him back. The chaos that was my life made me hate myself. I had no friends left. There was no one that would talk to me. It was all because of my need to prove what everyone had previously thought. It was apparent to me now that they all had a different opinion from the begining of the year.

I sat down in the middle of the hallway. The people who were walking through just passed by like I wasn't even there. That's how low I had sunk. No one cared what happened to me. Absolutely no one.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up from my hands to have the breath taken out of my lungs. "Robbie."

"Like I asked, what are you doing?"

I shrugged. "No one wants me, might as well sit right in front of them."

He laughed. "That's absurd. You honestly believe that no one wants you?"

I nodded. "That's the way it appears."

Robbie

I wasn't expecting to pass anyone i knew in the corridors. Then again, I was expecting someone to just flat out believe that no one wants them, especially if that person is the one I want most. She looked sad. It was so heartbreaking to see. I sat down in front of her just so I could get eye level.

"I also thought that no one wanted me. Hanna rejected me. My best mate, Greg, doesn't hang with me anymore. My parents hardly ever write to me on a regular basis." I told her, just begining my little rant.

She shrugged. "So, I guess where in the same boat."

I nodded. "And it's all because of you."

Her eyes widened at my honesty, but she knew it was all true. Her need to be wantd by Draco took me down along with her. For me though, it was an eye opening experience. If I wouldn't have agreed to go along with her little plan then I never would've fallen in love with her. Yes, love. I've never said that before. I love Pansy Parkinson. I wasn't ashamed either.

"Pansy, you have sent me on a roller coaster of emotion," I smiled. "It's a good thing though because it opened my eyes. You know, Pansy, there is someone that wants you, and if you let him hold on to you, then he promises to be all that you have."

She smiled at me. "You want me, Rob?"

I nodded. "More than anything in the world."

She pulled me in for the kiss that I had been waiting for since before the party, where she completely ignored me. I guess she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. I smiled into the kiss, which made her pull away.

"I love you," she stated boldly.

"I love you too."