Good Morning Miss-you know I never did get your last name

Clare's pov

Today we are going to attend one of my husband's charity events he throws them throughout the year. This is one of the more formal events,I love These because I get to play dress up. I walk down stairs only to see Elliot Emma And Tommy already showered and dressed.Elliot was sitting on the couch watching tv with Tommy on his chest and Emma was sitting at the counter eating cereal and coloring pages in her coloring book. Good Morning mommies princess I say to Emma while kissing her forhead.

I walk over to Elliot and sit next to him and Tommy. Good Morning babe I say as I kissed him on his lips. Look who decides to wake up. He says as he hands Tommy over to me and getting up. Babe am I riding with you to the event or are you sending William to pick me up? I asked him,William was our driver. Ummmm depends on if you're ready on time which you never are,will you be? He asked Probably not I spat back. We both laughed. We'll I guess William will be here to get you. He says to me before running upstairs.

Elliot's pov

I invited Marlo to attend the event. I figured why not she looks like she cud use the outting . I looked at my watch its was 11:55 I had to meet Marlo for 1pm so that she can set up and also so I can do a lil tatste test because boy can she cook. I wish Clare could cook half as good as Marlo can but that's just me wishing. The thing is Clare loves to cook but she can't fucking cook for shit I don't get it. I get dress and head out the door Clare took Emma to school and Tommy to her parents house, they are a little older than my parents which is why they're the ones keeping Tommy tonight,my parents will be at my event.

I pull up to the building that my event is taking place,it's a charity event for schools that have polluted water systems we raise and donate money to them also install new water systems into the schools. I'm greeted by a few of my employees and Marlo she's on time that's a good thing.

Good Morning Mr Sworton she said with a cute little smile. Even though I told her to call me Elliot I'm glad she said Mr Sworton in front of my employees I wouldn't want for them to get the wrong idea. Good Morning Miss-you know I never did get your last name. Desir. She said with a warm smile Well Miss Desir what have you prepared for us today? You know what you don't even have to say I trust that everything will be delicious.

Follow me I'll show you where you can set up! After handling one of two things for the event I ran into Marlo once again who was just about to leave.Miss Desir where are you going I haven't paid you for your services. Oh, I totally wasn't even thinking about that. She said as she turned around walking in my direction.

How much do I owe you? That'll be $500. She said with a straight face. Okie dokie I said to her writing the cheque then handing It to her. I guess I'll be seeing you at seven? I asked Yes I'll be here. She said with a smile. I turned and walked away heading to finish up a few things. I heard Marlo calling me back but I didn't bothered to turn around to see what she wanted.

Marlo's pov

I woke up early the next morning to get a head start on my day apparently I forgot to pay the cable bill because I woke up to no cable or internet. I got up brush my teeth took a shower and threw on a purple and blue floral print maxi dress and my hold sandals. I also had to meet Elliot at the venue for his event at 1pm . As I was driving down the L.A. streets I remembered he told me I could invite someone.

After coming from paying the cable and internet bill I swung by my job Anna's to see Bethany. Hey Lolo she said as soon as I entered. Hey B I said back walking towards the counter. Welcome to Anna's where we got some good ass food piping up in the Kitchen what you having? She asked playfully . Well is the black chef lady here today because I only eat when she's on them hashbrowns and muffins are the fuck bomb! I say back to her joking. We both bust out laughing.

What are you doing here girl you're not on the clock today? I came to ask you what you were doing this evening and do you wanna come with me to this formal event I was invited to. Omg who invited you to such an event and yessss girl I'm free I don't know what I'm going to wear though. It's Elliott's event I catered it. Ohhhh Me Sworton, well just how familiar are you two for you to be calling him "Elliot" .She said while making quotation marks with her hands. I don't know he just told me to call him that I still address him as Mr Sworton though. I said while shrugging my shoulders.

I'll pick you up from home around 6:30 because it's starts at 7pm so bitch just be readyy pleaseee. I said beggingly. Okayyy girl I'm ready to knock off now I'm so excited I still don't know what I'm going to wear. She said while checking her phone. Alright well I gotta go meet him at the venue see ya later. I said while waving goodbye and walking out the door.

I pull up to the venue about 12:45 I didn't see Elliot anywhere so I just started unloading the good out of my jeep with the help of a few guys who was there. I drive an all black Range Rover it's not one of the latest not was it new when I got it but it gets me where I gotta go. A few minutes later I'm standing outside the building when this white and crome Mercedes Benzs pills up. Damn that's a really nice car I thought to my self. I see Elliot step out I should of known it was him He seems like the type.

Good Morning Mr Sworton. I said to him with a smile. Good Morning Miss-you know I never did get your last name. He said to me. Desir I said He went on to asking me what I prepared as If I haven't showed him the list already he changed his mind anyways he trusted that everything would be delicious. I must say having someone enjoy my cooking as much as he did really felt good. After setting up I just wanted to get home so that I can rest for tonight.

Miss Desir where are you going I haven't paid you for your services. I heard Elliot say behind me Oh, I totally wasn't even thinking about that. I said as I turned around walking in his direction. How much do I owe you? That'll be $500. I said looking him in the face. I means he's done and all but I still need my money. Okie dokie he said writing the cheque then handing It to me. I guess I'll be seeing you at seven? He asked Yes I'll be here. I said with a smile. He turned around to walk away.

As I was about to head out I looked at the cheque and seen that he had written 2,000 instead of the 500 i asked for. I turned around to call him back. Mr Sworton!! I yelled Mr Sworton I think you made a mistake. I said trying to catch him up before he disappeared through one of the halls. I think he intentionally wrote 2,000 instead of 500. I'll just ask him when I see him later.

Sooooo what do you guys think so far? Should I continue this story?? Feedback will be appreciated :)