That fucking bastard!!!

Elliot's pov

The drive on the way home felt like it took hours even though we only lives about forty five minutes away.

I just couldn't get the thought of Marlo out of my head. How can I forget that she was in the room? Clare is my wife and I love her with all my heart but... Wait a minute am I falling for Marlo? I thought to myself.

Elliot babe ... what's the matter? Asked Clare. It's nothing hun,just tired that's all. I replied not looking at her. We'll you know we can try that thing we were talking about. Clare said to me. I looked over at Clare and gave her a weak smile.

When we got home I was so tired and exhausted I just wanted to sleep. Hey babe let's just call it a night I have a big meeting in the morning and another after that. I said to Clare who was already undressed and in her robe.

Elliot what wrong baby? You never turn down sex and it's been weeks since we've done anything. Clare ask with concern written all over her voice.

Clare listen I'm fineee ... It's just been a really long day tomorrow is looking pretty long itself. Now don't you worry about me I'm fine. I said to giving her a kiss on the forhead and walking away.

I want into the bathroom to take a shower and also to collect my thoughts. Why am I so worked up about Marlo funding out that I'm married? Will she ever speak to me again? Did I lead her on? Did I really just turn down some fucking sex??? "Whats going on with me?"

I come back into the bedroom to meet Clare already asleep so I climbed in next to her but I didn't cuddled with her like I usaully would.

Clare's pov

I must commend my husband on the wonderful job he has done with tonight's event. The decor was amazing the venue was oustanding and don't get me started on the food.

Due to my shoes being too tight I just sat at my table all night. I mingled here and there but not much I mean my feet were killing me.

At one point I saw Elliot walk to the back of the room. He a approached a brown skined woman in a red dress. I couldn't see her that well from half way across the room but she seemed to be very gorgeous.

Haha if she had been Elliot's type I would have been a little jealous seeing that their conversation went on a bit long.

At the end of the night Elliot was making his closing out speech. He went on to thank me for being his support system. That made me feel so good and important.

I decided that I would try that thing he swears we both wanted to do but it was really his who wanted to the me up and record us having some really rough sex.

He seemed excited all the way until we were on our way home. I noticed a change in his mood so I asked him what's the matter. He insisted that he was fine and he was just tired but I know my husband something was bothering him.

Once we got home I hurried upstairs to put on a sexy lingerie that he bought me a few week back. He came into the room and I greeted him standing there in my lingerie and my robe.

Hey babe let's just call it a night I have a big meeting in the morning and another after that. He said to me as soon as he entered the room.

It caught me offguard so I just responded. Elliot what wrong baby? You never turn down sex and it's been weeks since we've done anything.

Clare listen I'm fineee ... It's just been a really long day tomorrow is looking pretty long itself. Now don't you worry about me I'm fine. He said to me giving me a kiss on the forhead and went into the bathroom.

I guess he's right I know what it's like to be exhausted. I got into bed and laid my head on the pillow. About eighteen minutes later Elliot comes out of the bathroom and gets into bed with me. I waited for him to put his arms around me and pull me in close but he never did.

This was unusuall of him.

Marlos' pov

It was time for Eliiot to close out the event. He walked on stage to say his final speech and boy was he looking fine up there. Its like I didnt eve hear a word come out of his mouth i just stared at him.

That was until i heard the word wife come out of his mouth. Wife??? I said out a little louder than i should of. Did you know he was married? I asked Bethany. No...no he always come to the restaurant alone .

That fucking bastard!!! I can't belive he...he...well be didn't really do anything at all. I thought to myself.

He pointed to this white woman sittin at a table looking fierce as hell I mean she was snatched!
Are you on girl? Bethany asked me. Yea...Yea I'm fine girl are you ready to go? I replied.

As we were making our way to the exit I see Elliot standing there.

Hey are you leaving now? He asked. Yes,thanks for the invite. Goodbye Elliot! I said as I left through the doors.

As soon as I got into the car I felt the sting of tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry and I don't know why.

Beth I lied...I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okayyyy!!! I said as I began to cry on Bethany's shoulder. Ohhh girl I'm so sorry I don't even know what to say right now. Bethany said to me trying to console me.

I mean nothing happened but he knew what he was doing...he led me on talking about "don't bring a date." I said mocking Elliot. I should of brought a big black Nigga up in there eating up all that muthafucking food I cooked. Sorry Beth I know you white and shit but damn! A wife???? I went on to say.

Girl you do not have to appoligize because I do not do white men. Bethany said back to me. What??? You like to swirl haha girl I don't blame you the brothers be having you whipped yass!! I said back while grinding on my seat and laughing.

See all you needed was a good laugh hun,you'll be over it by morning. Bethany said to me. Yea...Yea you're right I got too much going for myself to be worried about some rich white cracker who's dick is probably little as fuck anyways. I said while sarting my car. Damn bitch that's cold! Bethany said to me holding her mouth. Haha haha ha ha! We both laughed and drove off.