Cruizing down the street in my 6'4

Elliot's pov

I woke a to the most amazing smell conning from the kitchen. I got up and followed the smell. Mmmmm mmmm that sure smells good. I say while taking in a big whif.

Look who's up Mr Sworton. Marlo says to me slowly turning around she looks so beautiful.
I'm loving the view babe.I say to her taking a seat on the sofa. I know sometimes I just sit out there with a glass of wine and Totto and just...I sit there laughing to myself she must of thought I was mean the view from her condo but what I really mean was her.

Well the view here is alright but...I got up from my seat and walked towards the kitchen where her back was turned. What I really ment is the view infront of me. I say while caressing her from behind a kissing her on her neck.

You look so hot right now. I wispered in her ear causing her to loose balance. I slapped her ass and walked over to her fridge and grabbed a beer since she offered me one earlier.

How long have you been living here? I asked her. About two years now. I'm originally from Georgia but I moved here a few years ago for a better opportunity. She replied not looking away from what she was doing.

You ever been with a black chick before me? I almost choked on my beer when she asked me that. Yes...I have but they weren't like you. I took a seat at the island in her kitchen.

What do you mean like me? She turned around and started preparing the burger that I assumed was for me. They were not you that's all I'm going to say now hurry up with my damn food. As soon as those words left my mouth I got up and ran,Marlo came chasing behind me.

I'm not your damn slave Elliot haha don't be playing with me. She said as she playfully punched me. I don't be playing. I said back and she laughed so hard. Hahahaha oh noooo hahaha please don't ever say that again. She said laughing hysterically. 

What are you talking about that's the way I talk haha. Man i haven't been sheltered my whole life and my parents are not racists I have black people in my family and my best friend is black. I said back laughing at how she thought I was mocking the way she talks but really I had an urban vocabulary.

The famous I have black friends speech you guys throw. She said rolling her eyes still laughing. Come get this damn burger. She snapped at me.

When I tell you this burger was so amazing man it's looked so good. I couldn't wait to take a bite. Mmmmmm oh my God I'm in love. I said after my first bite. Girl where you learned to cook so good. I always loved to cook,I use to help my grandmomma and my mom cook all the time.

If only my wife could cook like this...I dreaded the second those words left my mouth. Marlo I didn't mean- You really love your wife don't you? She asked cutting me off. Come on Marlo why do you want to go there now? We're having a great time together.

Yes and that's all I'll ever be to you..."A good time" she said while walking to her room. I quickly followed behind her. Marlo,Marlo wait babe I didn't mean it that way,all I was trying to say is she can't cook as a matter of fact that's not all she can't do. Clare doesn't know how to be a good wife she's a good mom but as a wife she pretty much sucks. I said trying to explain.

Then why did you marry her then? You just shouted her out at your event oh she's my backbone my this my that. She missed her teeth and walked away. Marlo can I show you something? What Mr. Sworton? She snapped back and I'm not going to lie it turned me on.

Why are you looking at me like that? She asked and I laughed at the dirty thoughts I had in my head. Follow me. I said taking her hand. Now what can you possibly show me in my own damn house? She is so sassy I love it.

I opened the front door. There it is. I say to her. There what is its nothing out here but cars. She replied. Yea your cars. Cars?  She looked at me stunned. It's yours I hope you like it. Elliot I can't accept this how am I going to explain a hundred thousand dollar car to people that know I can't afford it. She asked trying to give back the keys.

What do you have to explain? Just drive that shit Marlo there nothing you have to explain to anyone. You don't even have to drive it all the time drive you old car sometimes and this one when you want to.

Elliot you are crazyyyy she said laughing. But do you like it? Like it? I love it! Thank you!!! She jumped on me and gave me a big kiss. Let's test it out now she said. She ran to the drivers side and got in in nothing but underwear and a robe.

Haha you're wild I said as I got in. She was driving down the boulevard with the top down. "Cruizing down the street in my 6'4 "ayyyy ayyyy ayyyy! She sung out. Whatchu know bout dat bwoy? She said in her country slang. Jocking the bitches slapping the hoes. I sung back. Oh shit ayyyyy shout out to Eazy! She said the pressed gas.

I just stared at her she was so exited. I thought to myself. Damn I love this girl.