Suddenly I'm feeling thirsty.

Elliot's pov

Boy am I exhausted...There meeting in one day,the third one I'm not even sure how I ended up there.

I was finally home and as soon as I entered my house I smell Clare's great cooking. (You guys know that I'm joking right?) Babyyyy you're home ...come have a seat I made some fried chilli. Clare greeted me. I sqinted my eyes and scratched my head. How do you fry chilli?

Mmmmm sounds good make me a big plate or bowl or whatever just give me alot. I said to her not trying to hurt her feelings.

Daddy daddy daddy! I heard a little high pitched voice say. Emmaaaa hey daddy's princess missed me? I said lifting her up. Yes daddy I missed you this much. She said hold her arms out wide. Awwww well daddy missed you from here...to here. I said walking from the kitchen to the living room.

Hey babe where's Tommy? I asked Clare. Oh her upstairs with Emily. Emily is Clare's younger sister. Emily's here? Yea she came this mornin. I walked upstairs to Tommy's room. Hey Emily ...oh hey Elliot. I greeted her with a hug.

So when did you get back? I asked her. Late last night. Tommy has gotten so much bigger since I last seen him. She said to me while playing with my son. That's cause this little guy eats everything.I said while taking him from Emily.

Yea,every thing except Clare's food . She said back to me . Hey nobody talks about my wife's cooking. Pahahaha We both started laughing.

I started to walk out the door when Emily called me back. Hey Elliot while I'm home I wanna keep my self somewhat busy,whenever I'm not over here that is. Uh huhh? I said wanting to hear where this was going.

Well you think that I can maybe do a little internship at the company? Paid internship that is. She said with a big smile. We'll talk tomorrow Emily. Oh thank you thank you thankk youuu. She said squeezing me and jumping up and down. I didn't say yes. I said to her. But you didn't say no either. She said with a wink.
*
*
*
It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep.Marlo's face kept popping up in my head. I mean I've stepped out on Clare before but it wasn't with anyone as distracting as Marlo and I haven't slept with her.

I got up out of bed and walked down stairs to my home office. I got on my computer to check some emails,none from Marlo.

I decided to log on to Facebook to search up her name. There she was "Marlo Desir (lolo)" I clicked on her profile,as I scroll through her wall I realise that she's kind of a free spirited person.

The way she dressed and posed said a lot about her character. Unlike Clare her beauty was effortless. I love my wife and she is beautiful but she had a lot of work done to herself. Either way she's beautiful to me but Marlo...Marlo was stunning.

     Just sitting there doing nothing being beautiful