So let me have you

Elliot's pov

Clare is in Miami for the weekend she took Emily with her. I'm not bothered by her absence at all. Clare is a good woman but I must admit she can be a better wife. I've cheated in the past but it's been two years since I stepped outside of my marriage.

I'm home alone the house is real quiet,I figured I'd watch some tv. I turn the tv on and it's some movie about a guy who falls for a girl and blah blah blah they're all the same. Then they get to a sex scene. As I'm sitting there watching I feel my manhood get hard so I took it out and started to play with it in my hand until free and was rock hard.

I closed my eyes and the first person that popped up was Marlo. I dialed her number on my house phone and told her how I felt and I was coming over. I got up took a shower grabed my keys and was out the door.

I found Marlo's house and pulled up in the driveway. I didn't know if she had a partner or what I just knew I had to see her and have her this very moment.

She open up her front door and I immediately started kissing her. Her lips felt like soft marshmallows with sweet honey glaze on them.

She's saying something but I can't really hear her my mind is clouded with what I thought was lust. I know I know this is wrong but it feels so right I said to her as I placed her on her counter top.

It was like I was hypnotized by her beauty I was kissing her everywhere licking every part of her body and to see her reaction is what turned me on the most. I had me a mouth full of chocolaty goodness and I loved it.

I was sliding my manhood up and down her clit teasing her until she begged for me. I slid my hard cock inside of her and I'm not going to lie I've never experienced a woman of such right nature. I wanted to fun as soon as I entered but I wanted to make a good and lasting impression.

Mar-Mar-Marlooooo oh fuck you're right! I said while nibbling on her ear. I noticed the sweet faces she mad as she was about to cum. I tried to keep from busting a nut before her.. Ooohhh mmmmm mmmmm. Baby you feel so sweet I'm bout to-Fuuuucckkkkk! Once I seen that she came I released...inside of her 😉

Oh my God Elliot! She shouted. Huh? Marlo what's wrong? I said snapping out of my slumber. Whats wrong ? We just had sex! She said .I know and it was amazing.I said going in for a kiss.

She pushed me off of her and got up from the bed. She started to tell at me but stopped to look down. It was my cum dripping out of that sweet juicy pussy of hers. What the fuckkkkkk? You didn't use a condom??? She shouted. But I didn't think to bring one and I don't remember her asking if I did.

Listen Marlo I know this may seem crazy but I think I'm inlove with you.

She tilted her head and squinted her eyes. You think your what? She asked. I think I'm in love with you Marlo Desir. I replied. I walked up to her her body still exposed. Now we're face to face she's looking up to me I'm staring into her beautiful brown eyes. I could feel the temperature rising.

I-I-I think I'm in love with you too Elliot." So let me have you". I said to her. How?...How can I belong to a man that belongs to somebody else? She asked me looking away. We'll figure this out Marlo just trust me. I said while wiping a stray tear on her cheek.

Do you trust me? I asked her. She nodded her head. Yes...I trust you Elliot.

Oooooh now what's going to happen next??
Will Elliot leave Clare? Emily messing with a married man too? Does Clare really love Elliot?