Shit! Why did I call so late?

Marlo's pov

I checked my schedule and seen that I had the kitchen week days next week and How had weekends.I prefer working weekends but I didn't mind this time because I was able to do the catering for Mr Sweeting or whatever his name was. I dug into my bag and pulled out the card that he gave me it read "Sworton's Water Corporation " with his contact info at the bottom right corner. It smelled like the cologne he was wearing probably because it in his shirt pocket. Holding it up to my nose I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent while remembering how he looked. He was about 6'3 dark green eyes blonde hair in a short cut nice biceps and the cutest little dimples. I snapped out of my thoughts taking my oh out to dail the number on the card.

Hello? I heard a man answer in a sleepy tone of voice. Oh gosh I'm sorry am I calling to late? I looked over at my clock it was 9:24 pm "Shit! Why did I call so late?" I cursed in my head. I'm sorry who is this? I heard the man say. This is Marlo from Anna's. I said clenching my teeth together while squinting my eyes. Oh Miss Marlo I was worried you weren't going to call the event's three days away. I'm sorry I've just been so busy you know life of a chef I chuckled nervously. Am I calling too late? No,no not at all I'm actually just leaving my office to head home I uhhh actually dozed off haha! He said,his voice sounding sooo sexy. Well umm I was calling to let you know that my schedule is free and I'm definitely able to cater your event Mr Sworton. Oh that's wonderful bit please call me Eliot. Okay Eliot...I will email you the list of foods I specialize in and we will go from there. Sounds good Miss Marlo. Oh please call me Marlo. I said as I blushed. Okay Marlo.

Clare's pov

It's 10:03 pm that's weird Eliot doesn't stay out this late. I better call him, as soon as I go to dail his number I hear the front door unlock. Eliot??? I yell . Yea babe who else? I got up and turn on the hallway lights. Eliot darling why are you just getting home? Office hours are 7am-6pm I know that your the boss and you may have alot on your plate but hunny it's 10pm. I said while walking downstairs. I know,I know babe i stayed back to deal with something I had no idea when I dozed off in sorry. He said as he pulled me into hug. Are the kids still up? No Tommy has bin sleep for about three hours while little miss Emma just fell asleep a few hours ago. Oh...good so that means we can do that thing we were talking about. He said with a wide grin while squeezing my butt. Hun I just moisturized my face plus the kids have me super exhausted and you yourself look like you had a long day maybe tomorrow? I said as I kiss him on the lips and headed back upstairs. Truth is we haven't had sex in a while,four weeks to be exact.I've just not been up to it lately I love my husband and I'm still attracted to him but ever since I had our son Tommy my body haven't been the same and even though I'm on the pill I'm totally avoiding another pregnancy. I just miss the old body I had before the kids.

Eliot finally came upstairs and went to take a shower. Oh God every time he showers he gets the biggest erections. Shoot I know he's going to get in bed and still try to have his way with me I'll just rub some more of this wrinckle cream on my face and pretend to be sleep when he comes out he hates when I got to bed with stuff on my face it turns him off completely! I know I'm being selfish but I can't help the way I feel.I hear the bathroom door open up,Eliot climbs in bed with me oh God I know he's going to start begging for sex but instead he just laid there until I heard him snore.Well that's unusual but I won't complain.

Eliot's pic

I wake up from the sound of my call phone going off. It was a call from Marlo the chef from Anna's. She thought she had called to late and I assured that it was fine however I thought she wasn't going to take me up on the offer because it had bin quite a few days since I've asked her to cater my upcoming event. Oh Miss Marlo I was worried you weren't going to call the event's three days away. I'm sorry I've just been so busy you know the life of a chef she chuckled nervously. Am I calling too late? No,no not at all I'm actually just leaving my office to head home I uhhh actually dozed off haha! I said. Well umm I was calling to let you know that my schedule is free and I'm definitely able to cater your event Mr Sworton. Oh that's wonderful but please call me Eliot. Okay Eliot...I will email you the list of foods I specialize in and we will go from there. Sounds good Miss Marlo. Oh please call me Marlo. She said,it sounded like she was blushing. Okay Marlo. End of coversation.

I grab my things and head towards the parking lot. I pulled up home all the lights were off I assume everyone's in bed already. As I enter my home I hear my wife call out my name. Yea babe who else? She turned on the hallway lights. Eliot darling why are you just getting home? Office hours are 7am-6pm I know that your the boss and you may have alot on your plate but hunny it's 10pm. I said while walking downstairs. I know,I know babe i stayed back to deal with something I had no idea when I dozed off in sorry. I said as I pulled her into hug. Are the kids still up? No Tommy has bin sleep for about three hours while little miss Emma just fell asleep an hours ago. Oh...good so that means we can do that thing we were talking about.I said with a wide grin while squeezing her butt. Hun I just moisturized my face plus the kids have me super exhausted and you yourself look like you had a long day maybe tomorrow? I sighed real loud,me and my wife haven't been intimate for a few weeks now I'm kinda getting used to it but I'm still a man and I have needs.

I went up stairs to take a shower,as I got in the shower I feel my manhood get hard once again. This happens every time I take a shower now I don't know if it's because of the lack of sex or what but I know i hate to waste a hard on. I try to think about things that gross me out so my erection can drop but not even the thought of Clare's cooking worked this time.

I kept washing my body hoping it will go down.Then a thought of Marlo popped up in my head her smile the way her lips looked those curves and her sweet cinnamon aroma! I grab my meat into my hand and began to stroke I grabed some Vaseline from the medicine cabinet to help me release myself.

This time I sit down in the tub and began to one again stroke my meat,I imagined Marlo getting on top of me and ridinging my dick like the last rodeo,her calling me daddy while I suck on her aroused nipples the thought sent my body into a frenzy. Oh shit oh shit ohhhhh oh God Fuckkkkkkkkk! I came and it was the best masturbation secesion I have ever had. I got up washed off and got out of the shower,put on some pajama pants and a wife beater and laid in bed next to Clare.

Shes used to me begging for sex after i take a shower but after what happened in the shower I didn't bother her I just laid there thinking about Marlo until I fell asleep.

Sooooo what do you guys think so far? Should I continue this story?? Feedback will be appreciated :)