Listen Marlo I know this may seem crazy but I think I'm inlove with you.

Marlo's pov

So Tonk check this...I'm at work one day and my co-worker Bethany calls me out front telling me a customer wants to meet me. Uh huh. She said to let me know she's listening.

So I walk out front it's this white man standing there and girl I immediately started to blush. Anyway he complemented me on my cooking apparently he comes there alot.

He then asked me to cater to his upcoming event. What event I wanna go. She said. I already want you're late. I said back. Shoots. She said disappointed.

Anyway girl he invited me to the event and have me a plus one but told me not to bring a date.So who did you take to this event?She asked. I took Beth.

The night before the event I had a wet dream about him. Oooh bitch what's him name?? She asked. Elliot...Elliot Sworton. I replied. Hold up does he own Swortons Water Corporations? She asked me.

Yes now pay attention. Oh bitch I'm all ears. So I get to the event I see him and girlllll he was looking fifty shades of greyish mmmmm he so fine. Anyway we're talking,he asked to see me again. I agreed to see him again. Then he gets in stage to make his closing out speech.

Turns out he's married. I said while making a sad face . So he invited you to his event tells you not to bring a date ask's to see you again while time his ass married? She asked me.

Yessss girl and I cried about it could you believe that? I asked her. Oh trust me I do. She replied. So are you going to see him again? She asked. Really Tonk ? He's married! Yea but he's also rich. She said to me.

I've never been more confused over a guy before. Like did he assume I'd be okay with him being married or did he just wanted me to cook for him again? Probably both maybe his wife can't cook. Tonk said. Ughh she look like she can't cook but she damn sure can dress.
*
*
*
*
It's been two weeks since I've seen Elliot and I thought that I was getting over him when...

Ring!Ring!

Hello? Hey Marlo it's Elliot... It was an awkward silence them I answered oh hey Elliot what makes you call me?

Look Marlo I'm not going to play no games with you I want you and I know you want me. I-I do but you're married Elliot I can- Where are you I'm coming for you. He cut me off. I'm at home
I replied. Text me you're directions I'm on my way.

Twenty minutes later Elliot was at my front door. I invited him inside. As soon I closed my front door he kissed me. Elliot I'm not su- Shhhhh Marlo I know i know this is wrong but it feels so right. He lifted me up and placed me on my counter top.

He layed me flat and raised up my dress. He began to kiss me from my belly botton to my inner thighs. I wanted to stop him but my body was enjoying it too much.

He slid my red panties to the side and began to lick my clit in a circular motion. Then he took his finger and started sliding it up and down the lips of my vagina.

He asked me if I wanted him to stop. I didn't say anything I was under his spell already. He asked to point to my bedroom I showed him and he quickly threw me over his shoulders and carried me to my room where he laid me on the bed.

This time he took off all my clothes and his too.
He continued to eat me out while playing with my nipples. I was ready for him to be inside of me so I tapped him letting him know.

I've never been with a white man before and i must say I've been missing out. He got on top of me and slowly caressed my clit with his hard warm penis. I begged for him to stop teasing me and give me what i wanted.

Ooooh Elliot please dont tease me any longer I want you inside me now! I demanded. I guess that turn him on even more because before i knew it i felt him enter inside my. Mar-Mar-Marrrrloooo oh fuck you're tight. He said into my ear.

And this shit feels soo good baby. I said back to him. I mocked the rhythm of his strikes. Elliot! Cum for me baby. He said. Elliot! Yea... Fun all over this dick baby. Oooooh shit shitttt Elliot I'm cumming I'm cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I said as I have just experienced the best orgasm of my life.

Oh fuck Marlo you're so right. Ooohhh mmmmm mmmmm. Baby you feel so sweet I'm bout to-Fuuuucckkkkk! He said right before he bust.

Five minutes later I woke up and realized what just happened I guess we dozed off. Oh my God Elliot! I shouted. Huh? Marlo what's wrong? He said snapping out of his slumber. Whats wrong ? We just had sex! I know and it was amazing. He said while trying to kiss me.

No no no. I got up off the bed. This is not okay I just slept with a mar- I stopped mid sentence when I felt something drain down my leg. When I looked down I saw that it was Elliot's semen. What the fuckkkk??? You didn't use a condom? I shouted at Elliot. Ahhh I didn't bring one and you dudnt stop me. He said walking towards me.

Listen Marlo I know this may seem crazy but I think I'm inlove with you.