T W O ||Why Does He Have an Exception?

Bleu in the MM❤️

Bleu

i never properly introduced myself the name is Bleu Grey. I understand i have a weird name but honestly i like it. it fits my calm blue eyes i got from my grandmother of whom i adore and the piercing cold deathly grayish blue eyes of my father, Nathaniel Grey.

it was hard to even look at him sincerely when u wanna jus strangle him and hurt him as much as he hurt you.

  After he'd repeatedly hurt my mother through the lies, coming home late smelling like cheap perfume lipstick on his shirt and the unforgettable look on his face when he'd see my mother sitting there waiting for the lies that was coming next. She knew that he was lying she knew his game but yet... she stayed. he'd come home like nothing happened.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" i woke up to my mother yelling.

" What!.. no.. this cant be ... where is he?.. and wha-? ok .." she briefly hung up and her green eyes turned towards my gaze.

"it was about your father".  My father? whats a father hes been nothing but a stranger. Hes nothing close to a father and doesnt deserve the name. i covered my sister Lydia's ears because she gets emotional on the subject of Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel?" i say

"Bleu im not in the mood for it right now." she spat. 

i kept quiet and continued to stroke Lydia's hair after a moment of uncomfortable silence she spoke

"Your father is in the hospital. he's sick and he wants to see us." I looked at her in disbelief. is she serious right now? like is she really smiling because he wants to 'see us' he probably jus wants us there so he can verbally abuse us and i wont let that happen my little sister doesnt need and neither does she.

  we drove away and we are gone theres no turning back regardless why should he be an exception?