S I X|| Besties?

S I X|| Besties?

Tray walked me to first period of which he didnt have with me. he had everything else tho. great!! i get one class period to myself without him. girls were staring at him and i. everyone was different, some were mad some were happy some looked confused. i wonder why? is there something he's not telling me? here go those questions again. my head is starting to throb. being that this is my first actual relationship im scared as hell and im not gonna let him hurt me. or atleast know he did. first period i have choir. i love singing and dancing those are kinda some things im good at besides writing.

Choir was a breeze basic scales that everyone but me seemed to struggle with. There were three girls who must have been the best singers of the class, they were mad when they were messing up and i wasnt. i guess hoes mad already.

Anyway on my way to second period Tray was talking to some girl. i didnt care i kept walking forgetting i didnt know where the fuck i was going. i looked down at my schedule

"217... 21- hmphh!" i collided with another being and fell.

"ouchie" i said as i heard someone laugh

"here lemme help you" i grabbed the hands that were in front of me and was met by a light brown tall boy. he had blue jean on from head to toe. he had a burberry belt a gold watch and some altenate 89's. yes i know my shoes.

"you good ?" he had the sexiest Trinidadian accent i was about to faint and he caught me quickly.

"my bad. i didnt mean to bump into you. i love your alternates. ive always wanted a pair of those. they sexy. " i said kinda shaky being that i feel very dizzy he laughed helping me up.

"thanks. whats your name? Mine is Marcus but people call me Trill. " "hey , im Bleu. are you Trinidadian?" i asked politely. he laughed slightly again

"yupp and proud. but you seem lost what class do you have next?" he had a beautiful smile.

"217. thats all i know or remember "

"oh thats language arts with Ms Bangladesh" he said walking me to my class. it was pretty close and i was actually going the right way. We arrived, i thanked him and we parted ways.

i opened the door and all eyes were on me. all the boys licking they lips whistling girls rolling they eyes and Tray in the corner with that girl . i tried to hold myself together because we werent together but wtf?! 

Anyway the teacher calmed the class down. Tray has yet to look up. the teacher introduced me and then he looked up wide eyed. i rolled my eyes and walked to a seat by this pretty girl with curly hair. she was light brown and small. she had small boobs and you could tell she had a lil booty. she was cute. i sat in the empty seat by  her

"ummm. i dont want you to sit here" she said rolling her eyes at me. honestly people been erking me all day i aint got time for her.

"too bad. " i said attitude seeping out my voice.

"Attitude , i like you. Bleu right?" i looked at her shocked.

"yea. thats me. what your name?" i asked

"Aija. " she said as she smiled. her lipstick was cute.

"whos that girl over there with Tray?" i asked

" oh thats Serenity. you don't like him do you? hes a major fuck boy. i heard he was with this girl named Bleu- wayment your Bleu!!! that girl been trying to get yo man ever since he started talking about you she been trapping him trying to make him like her. he dont be seeming interested. im jus super surprised he settled down for you.- ermm not that your ugly but jus.. I'll stop talking so much" she giggled.

" its ok. you seem cool. heres my phone put your number in. " i handed her my phone and she handed me hers. we exchanged numbers.
Bleu💙👭: Hey
Aija🌸👭: hey girlll. we gon be besties🌚❤️. ok?..
Bleu💙👭: ok behfrenn😛.
we put our phones away and listened to the lesson. i didnt pay Tray no mind. he wasnt going to ruin my day.

Lunch
So Aija and i have almost all our classes together except for first and 4th. we were currently walking to lunch i havent talked to Tray all day. im honestly straight off him right now. we sat at an empty table. Aija told me how she dont fuck with girls here. so it was just us. we went up for our lunch. she got a caesar salad with fries and an Orange crush Icee. i got chicken tenders with fries and a Strawberry crush Icee. we sat back down and started a conversation.

"So... are you and Tray together?" she asked me.

" i mean not really we basically talking thats why im not trippin rn. he can keep playing and mess around and not have nobody. " she laughed but i was dead ass. but she stopped laughing and she had a straight expression as she stared behind me. I looked back to see Tray was furious. his eyes were kinda hurt. he looked down at me and walked out the lunchroom. i looked at Aija and i ran after him. i turned left and found him sitting on the stairs.

"are you ok?" i asked concerned. he looked up at me

"why havent you talked to me. " he wasnt asking a question it was more of a statement that he demanded me to reply to.

"ermm. i dunno. " i looked down at my fingers.

"Your lying. " he said as he lifted up my chin. Boy oh boy was he fine

"i just saw you with Serenity and i said i dont give a fuck about what you do. thats your decision to fuck shit up. " he looked back at me like he was mad.

"thats my ex. she keeps trying to come back and when im talking to her its to get her to leave me alone."

"it sure as hell didnt look like it during second period " he sighed.

"im sorry " he said as if he did something.

"what do you mean?"

" i was telling her to come over my house later on to .." i couldnt even let him finish i got up and went back to the cafeteria to grab my stuff. i grabbed everything and stormed to the bathroom. i was looking in the mirror trying to calm myself and try not to cry, because why would i cry over someone who hasnt even known me let alone 'talked' to me for 48 hours? 

That made me feel better so i went back to the cafeteria to see Aija cussing Tray out. and then i saw him. Marcus. i walked over to him and he was on his phone. i grabbed his phone put my number in. kissed him on the cheek and walked out to my locker. i heard footsteps behind me. i was hoping it was Aija. when i got to my locker sure enough it was her. she hugged me and i hugged her back. from here on i knew this was my down ass bitch.