T W E L V E|| Fuck You

Bleu

I woke up in bed thats not mine. I rolled over and looked for my phone. I eventually found it and i had a bunch of miss calls and messages. Mostly from Tray. I got up and i walked out tge room i was in noticing i was in Marcus' house. I took it upon myself to leave. What i did last night should have never happened. I regret it. Marcus is cool and all but im not really feeling him ya know? Im still not over tray yet. I mean its been 25 hours 14 minutes and 30 seconds but whos counting? Im breaking down slowly as i walked to my car. I drove all the way to the house i found the love of my life cheating at. Its the only place i knew.

I got out my car and walked into the house and upstairs into the room of me and my ex future husbands room and sat at the vanity. I looked at myself closely. I took in every little flaw. My face was pale i had acne in my t-zone. My eyebrows needed to be done. My mustache growing. When i looked in the mirror i didnt see beauty. I saw stress and depression. I hate myself i thought. I dont like the way i look. Im ugly. No wonder he cheated why would he wanna be with someone like me? Tears rolled down my face. I smashed my hands on the vanity repeatedly and got up and went to the restroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and searched for my addiction there it was.. my Xanax. I took three out and popped em. I jus wanted to feel num.

i went downstairs and grabbed the Hennessy off the counter and drank it from the bottle. I heard the door open but before i could look I collapsed.

Tray

I opened the door to the love of my life with a bottle of henny in her hand.
"Ba- oh shit!" I said as she collapsed. I quickly caught her before she hit the ground. I held her head and looked at her beautiful face. I admired her pink little lips and her perfectly arched eyebrows. I grabbed my phone quickly and dialed 911. 10 minutes later the pulled up and took her in the ambulance and there i was next to her. I wasnt about to let her leave me. I need her she cant leave me.

We pulled up to the hospital and the rolled her motionless body out the truck and i was walking fastly behind them. I walked with them all the way to the double doors of which i wasnt allowed to go through. I punch the wall and went to waiting room holding my head down and tapping my leg waiting to see if my babygirl was ok. I want her to have my children to get married to me jus be with ME forever and ever in our little land. A tear drop rolled down my face and its been a while since I've cried, but shes worth my tears i though as i drifted off.

" Trayvon Taylor?" A nurse called

"Ya ya thats me"

"Umm shes awake now." She said as she walked away.

I knew the number cause i asked a million times. I got up and walked straight to 318. I walked and opened the door to see her sitting up and looking like a million dollars. I instantly became happy and i went to kiss her forehead before her face changed and she looked me up and down in disgust then a flash of sands and guilt passed her eyes.

"Talk to me or its never gonna be solved" i said. Her eyes teared up.

"I- i fucked up.." she said tear strolling down her pretty little face.

"Bleu.. what are you talking about" i said through gritted teeth.

" it was a mistake. It was only once and i didnt mean any of it. I didnt feel anything. I fucked up big this time. " after the words spilled out her mouth I couldn't control myself.

"You .. did.. what?..." i said as i grabbed her neck and choked her.

"You gave my pussy away?" I pushed down harder.

"Alright..." is all i said before lifting her gown.

I lifted her gown exposing her pretty brown sugar colored pussy and forcefully shoved it in causing her to scream. I kept my hand on her neck giving her forceful strokes. She wasnt getting outta here wit out crutches.

"I forgive you. But if it happen again ima kill that nigga. I understand I deserve this. Thats yo excuse this time but next time yo ass aint walking for weeks." A couple more good strokes and i fixed myself. I missed the way she felt... I got in the bed next to her and fell asleep..

The next day she got checked out and shit but she needed crutches cause my dick game crucial.. I helped her in the car and we drove silently home. When we got home she sat on the counter and waved for me to come over. I walked over and she grabbed my neck smashing lips into hers and pulled my dick out and shoved it in herself and ya know i handled the rest and carried her to the bed where we went at it again.

"I missed you." She said outta breath.

"You missed me or my dick?" I laughed.

" i missed you both she said as she rolled over and rubbed my big friend she ready for another round. She jus tryna get pregnant.