S E V E N|| You Love Me?

S E V E N|| You love me?

To say i was mad was the least of it. i was beyond that. i was driving down the road, Aija in the front. Yes we skipped the last 3 periods. why you ask? because i couldnt stay there right now in this condition. Tapping the steering wheel along to Cocaine Heartbreak by Bridget Kelly.

"Why am i hurt by this? ive know him for less than 48 hours yet im hurt. i mean i should've expected this right? being that we rushed into things but everything felt so... right. I wanted to do anything to have him near me to be mine. all and one mine. and h-h-he promised me he wouldnt he told me to my face that he didnt want anything or anyone to hurt me... AND LIKE A FOOL I BELIEVED HIM. I FUCKING BEL- i cant.." i pulled into a parking lot and parked.

i turned the car off and jus rested my forehead against the steering wheel letting the tears fall. it wasnt that i was crying over him i was crying because what he's doing to me my father did to my mom in the early stages. i dont ever want to be like that. My heart it hurt. i felt the pain that my mom went through. but why did i care so much for him?

"girl you good you really like this nigga for it to only have been 24 hours. he give you the dick? what's going on? " she asked truly concerned.

i felt like i could tell her any and everything. but my thoughts arent being the best right now. I decided she was trustworthy and i told her almost everything except one major part of me.

After we talked and she hugged me and even let me where some of her lipstick we walked into the mall where i drove to not knowing. we walked to the shoe store and i grabbed an application. i love shoes so why not? i put the application in my purse and shopped a bit. i got some cement 4's some Master 12's and some Bread 11's. all on the black card. we then went to Forever 21 True Religion and finally Saks Fifth. i needed another purse and a pair of Loubs being prom was coming up. i would definitely be buying everything with this card. after all the shopping, we stopped at the food court being that i bought the clothes (i offered) she insisted she pay for food everytime we shop. i was fine with that. on our way from subway. Tray. His tall lean figure.

Standing with- some. girl. SERENITY. blood boiling anger coming all out of me. smoke coming out my ears. i walked passed. Not saying anything.

Aija and i continued to walk to a table until Tray grabbed me.

"Get the fuck off me Tray im still mad. " it was useless he took my food out my hand gave it to Aija and put me over his back

i dont know where we were going but we were in a hallway with no cameras and the door was locked on one side and the other Tray had locked himself. I was scared and confused and i was mad at him so i jus wanted to leave. he started to kiss my neck and that shit felt good. one hand behind me and the other one going down my stomach.

"Tray get the fuck off me." i said stern.

"Look im sorry! she was telling me all this stuff hypnotizing me and i almost fell for it. and i was trying to tell yo ass that i was gonna say yes but i rejected her you didnt give me the chance to. " he said sadly.

I felt bad but i was still mad. "Oh. i still dont like you so get the fuck o-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BLEU DAMN!" he yelled hitting the wall next to me. his eyes were mad and his face was angry and red. and boy was that sexy

i kissed him and he kissed me back finishing where he left off. sliding his hands down my short causing me to gasp when i felt his fingers against me.

"Uhh. mmmm we should get back." i said biting my lip.

"mmm" i moaned as he rubbed and stuck a finger in.

"damn ma you tight" he groaned in my ear making me even more wet.

"you wet for daddy?" he said Louisiana dripping from his voice.

"mhm y-yes daddy. " i said as he went faster. i had to bite my lip to keep the moans from slipping out.

He went faster and faster and i was about to cum on his fingers and before i did he stopped lifted up my legs in a swift movement and started licking and slurping making me squirm. it felt soooo good. i came atleast 3 times. the final time my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he put me down and took me in the bathroom to clean me up. he kissed me and then whispered

"i know you a virgin ma. I want it to be special " and he licked his lips.

"You taste good ma." he winked grabbed my hand and we went back to the food court to see Aija talking to one of Tray Homeboys.

"so what did yall do?" Aija asked raising her eyebrows

"nothing" i said biting my lip.

" tell me later. " i winked at her.

"well we gotta go. " i said referring to Aija. she got up but not before exchanging numbers with the boy.

"Ight by babe i love you" tray said i pretended not to hear him and said

" bye babe." and kissed him. we went to the car and got in. Aija was staying at my house so we were driving there. on the way she told me everything. the boys name was Daniel but she call him Dae. they cute. i told her about everything including the little ya know. she squealed for 10 minutes i think my ear drums are blown out.