so....

Just so you know these are Headcannons I had made up, and I address the 'teachers' and the main characters as fan accepted names, except the steak, fridge, and can. (The steak and fridges name comes from a wattpad writer (I'm certain) named DarknessDeathandFear) so I hope you enjoy!

Headcannon names.
Colin= computer
Gilbert= globe
Paige= notepad
Manny= yellow guy
Robin=bird
Harry= red guy
Tony= clock
Roy= manys dad
Shrignold= butterfly
Candy=spinach can (I made the name up..)
Steve= steak
Fred= fridge

1: Paige already foreshadowed Manny eating robin (GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR) reason: Harry trusts Manny (blue hair) robin trusts Harry (red telephone he picks up) Manny trusts Robin but basically what Paige says is: "no you don't. Otherwise you should listen to him more often."

2:  Manny really didn't eaten Robin it was a dirty little prank. (More on this on 7.)

3: THE LAST VIDEO IS GOING TO BE OUT AT THE DATE JUNE 19. maybe at 6/19 at 6:19 am or pm. Because, I'm anticipating so much!

4: the 'teachers' (Tony, Paige, Shrignold, Colin, Steve, candy, and Fred) were the originals. Meaning that they were captured before Manny, Robin and Harry. And they had all gone slightly delusional, before they could save themselves, and they treat Manny horribly because they think he's Roy. (This Will be explained next.)

5(!): Roy is the kidnapper of EVERYONE (With some help but we'll get to that later). the originals (only Paige, Tony, Colin, and Shrignold) had their family killed so no one would report them missing until it was too late. But Roy had messed up the last time on his killing spree with Colin's family. Therefore luring in the others (only Steve Fred and candy) with their favorite things. Manny Harry and Robin had also been kidnapped but since Roy knew Robin, and Harry's family he had killed their families. Roy's wife had been murdered by Roy because she had found out and threatened tell the police what happened.

6(!)?: the reason Roy had messed up was that Colin had an older brother named... you guessed it. Gilbert, he wasn't at the house while Colin was kidnapped. Colin is always the first to wake up and every morning he touches the sunlight on the wall. The reason is because Gilbert had said once it was his way of staying good morning and good night. (And Colin doesn't know it but Gilbert never gave up on trying to find him and he always wakes up to touch the sunlight on the wall too)

7: Candy had no idea that she was hurting Manny she was just following what Steve told her to do because Manny was in on the prank too. And when she found Manny crying about the prank they had pulled she had felt so bad that she hadn't talked to Steve and Fred for the rest of the time they were there.

8: They are all safe and sound now because Gilbert found the place Roy was hiding and found the others.

9: when they were stuck in the basement, they had to eat pig guts. (This, making it easier to make the prank of Manny eating Robin.)

10: ages Before they were free
Gilbert: 17
Manny: 15
Robin:15
Colin: 15
Paige: 14
Tony: 14
Shrignold: 14
Fred: 16
Steve: 16
Harry: 16
candy: 11
June: 14

After they got out...
Gilbert: 20
Manny: 18
Robbin:18
Collin:18
Paige: 17
Toney: 17
shrignold: 17
Fred: 17
Steve: 17
Harry: 19
candy: 13
June: 17

11: Tony and Shrignold are best friends, Tony loves Paige, and Shrignold knows and would have told Paige but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship with anyone. Although he throws hints at Paige every now and then.

12: Candy, Fred and Steve are family. Their relationship with each other was great until the third month of being there, and they had been known to be destructive between each other. But after they had gone back to normal life, they sort have tried to act like nothing bad happened.

13: even after the events Paige, Tony and Shrignold live together. They had grown to each other and know what each of them are going through. Manny Harry and Robin live together as well, and visit Paige Tony and Shrignold for advice sometimes. Colin lives with Gilbert and Fred, Steve, and candy live with their parents. And they all visit each other sometimes just to see how they're all doing.