what the background looks when it comes to the future?

basically a part 2 to the last one... So there is even more evidence that robin isn't dead. There are more clues when it comes to it... the future room has three good hints to the next episode. On the left there is a picture of Manny, meaning he's still stuck in whatever he's in, Harry's not taking,g any exception and is making robin learn faster then he did so that way Manny will escape with the help of both of them together.

The calendar (of course it says June 19th) was leaning more towards Manny then the middle of the screen, so this is you guessed it! When he's released (that or when he has that one chance to be free)

Then on the right, you see a picture with all three of them in it. I'm thinking that it's just 1: memorabilia 2: the actual future or the three. So this means that our trio will live happily ever after in the end. Escaping their nightmare! And I don't have anything else to say...

alright, this is it till June the 4th but don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine... but eventually everyone runs out of... I don't know, fear? I suppose.

Also, I feel like the fnaf 4 song I got no time would be mannys theme song though! I listened to it and its legit on what I think he feels like. Here listen.