rainbow tears

I'm sorry I'm extremely inactive... I just have been working on stories that I'd love to share with the real world. (Like run in the tunnels and colored lines... And saving him...) And with training, I've kinda learned how to be descriptive now (it's also a little thing to test out... So sorry for being too descriptive.)

"Can you walk with me through the flames?"

She had stared at the blue sky, it was scattered with clouds As she smiled. Paige note was a tan child and had a little freedom in her life, her parents were dead, and she sister was guilty for those said murders. and Paige was almost 18 so she could live the rest of her small remainder of young adulthood in the mansion that they had... She learned slowly that this place had become a prison, though she never saw her parents body's she had just felt the place they had died.

"Don't look now, but you might fall to insanity."

Her small smile fell down as she had blue and indigo tears in her eyes. She always wondered how she had the ability to cry rainbow tears... But she might never know, she blinked them out when she needed something from the fridge, but she looked up. She wondered if she could leave, to sketch the world at her hearts content, but she was scared of the past, she was scared she would cry in front of people and look crazy because of her tears, they were anything but clear. That's why she never leaves.

"Stand up, you know better then to just sit there..."

I took a small bite, it's been 7 months since she left, she's just so insecure about the situation. Maybe people would ask her and people would possibly harass her about her sister, who, no matter what she did she still missed. She stood up taking in some air. It was now or she would never get past what happened, she had to go this wasn't how people should live! She knew that, this whole thing about rainbow tears made her more then special! So with three Swift movements she was running putting her shoes on and slammed the door shut.

"The wind feels better then expected..."

She had smirked at how fast she ran, when she felt the cold wind in her colorful hair and her grey eyes sparkled in the sun. She saw a mall, filled with small shops and her eyes had fixed on a beautiful painting store. She smiled and walked in.

"It's okay, your fine, your on you own for the first time outside... You'll be-"

"Hello! How are you?" The employee asked Paige's heart stopped, she hasn't talked to anyone for 7 months. She cleared her throat and began to speak slowly.
"I'm, um... Fine." That's really the first time she's said anything in a while.
"Oh well, if you need help I'll be glad to assist you." They said, Paige nodded and looked at the store, there was so much to choose from. Pastel colors, bold colors, green colors (ew.), Yarn, markers, pencils number one and twos both in one pack...There was so much she might want but was frightened to ask. She heard the door ring and turned. Seeing a guy her age with blue hair and a scar across his face wearing a trench coat and a guy purse (I know what they are called but I don't want to mess up on how to say it...) Which had yellow and red stripes.
"Oh hello Tony! I was wondering when you would walk in!" The employee said, he laughed as he did Paige blushed, his voice was deep and held a tone.
"It's quite alright." He said looking at where Paige was standing.

"This isn't what I expected... I don't get why this happens to me..."

"Hi there!" He said waving at her, she waved back sheepishly.
"Hi." Was all she said before turning back to see the paints. This was difficult, so she choose the bright colors. Then she felt shuffling near her and the man who was at the door decided to make small talk.
"Are you Paige Note?" He asked she was panicked this is what she didn't want.
"Yes..."
"I saw your artwork and picture about a year ago, your painting was amazing, you plan on becoming an artist?" He asked, Paige still was in awe at the man's voice and tried her best to keep it hidden. She had smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, I've always had a knack for that stuff. The funny thing is that I've never taken an art class, I just learned all by myself... I'm sorry, I'm just rambling..." She chuckled scratching the back of her head in embarrassment, Tony was smiling at her.
"No, no, it's perfectly fine! I am extremely interested to meet you!" He said he felt as if he was already in love with this smaller girl, he knew that they were only one year apart... Is that okay though?

"Why must you think so much, I heard about her sister, but I'm not sure-"

"I'm sorry about what happened, you know... If you need anyone to talk to, I'm available... Well, to talk to, not... I mean, I am but your not interested... I'm sorry..." He blushed, he was embarrassed and ashamed for talking about a touchy subject.

"He seems like he means well, I'm sure he didn't mean to ask it. I think he's a little funny..."

Her small smile stayed on but she felt her eyes get watery. Toney looked at Paige and saw the Violet and red in her eyes, he looked surprised.
"Yeah, I decided to just go outside after such a long time of being stuck in my house." The Violet and red went down her cheeks and then more rainbow tears fell down as she sobbed. Toney felt so bad for opening a healing wound.
"I miss my sister, I miss everyone, and sometimes, I want to feel hate, but... That's all in my sister, so I've been so passive on a lot... I've always wondered what it was like to hate..." Paige was still crying her tears. Thought it looked amazing it was not a great feeling for Paige. Toney finally hugged her and she had blushed harder as she had never really felt safe in anyones arms, not even this safe in her parents arms...

"Why do I seem to trust (him/her)?"

"It's not a good feeling trust me, I used to have hate in me, and now, I know that there's no use in it... You should be lucky." He has smiled at her, as the tears soaked down his trench coat.
"I guess your right... Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about the coat!"
"No it's okay, your fine on that, I have about 20 others. Anyways... Like I said if you need moral support I'm there... He said handing her a paper, toney had gotten some cog for a broken clock in his dad's store. And left, Paige had looked at the small paper and smiled at it...

One text wouldn't hurt...

Anyways, I'm so sorry again, but tell me if this was wayy too descriptive or if it was okay... Love you guys (no homo) and plus I promise there will be more updates in the summer or close to that...