|22| Art Club

"You wanna hang out after school today?"

"Oh sorry I can't I got plans with Alex all day today", she told Polly.

She raised her eyebrows, "again?"

Piper nodded her head staring at the clock waiting for it to strike 4 so the bell would release her already.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Alex lately eh"

"Yes Polly", Piper said nonchalantly, "did you know that the world is round too?"

Polly rolled her eyes, "idiot", she playfully punched her.

Piper laughed.

"I meant more than usual", she said, "I mean I know you guys always hang out a lot, but now it's like wayyy more than usual. It's like you guys are never apart."

"Is someone jealous?"

"No, I'm just saying. There isn't anything going on between you guys is there", she asked suspiciously.

Taking her attention away from the clock, Piper focused her attention to Polly.

"I mean isn't Alex a lesbian... and you did break up with Larry a little unexpectedly", Polly questioned her.

And just then the bell rang.

Saved by the bell, Piper thought to herself in relief.

"Well as much as I always enjoy our chats about Alex, Polly, looks like we'll have to save it for some other time", Piper smiled and started making her way out the school.

Leaning back against the wall, black leather jacket, staring off into something in the distance, Alex always had the ability to look like a model in every situation.

She saw from the corner of her eye, Piper walking towards her. She smirked and stood up straight opening her arms as Piper blushed and ran to her.

"How was school", Alex asked in their embrace.

"It was great, how about you?"

"Good too, and my day's getting better with you here now", she smiled.

Piper turned red again, "Well um, I got something to ask you", she said all cutesy.

"What's up", she asked.

"Well", she grabbed Alex's hand, "How would you like to join the art club with me?"

Alex tried so hard to hold her laugh, she really did. But at that moment it was just impossible to hold it in.

"Stop laughing", she whined but not before giggling her self as well.

Calming down, "Why the fuck do you want to join the art club", she laughed.

"Because we don't have a hangout place anymore since you and Trevor... and yeah. Okay we just need a place to hang out", she said.

"We can just hang out at my place. In fact", she ran her hands through Piper's hair, "we can do a lot more than just hangout".

Piper took Alex's hand out of her hair, "Join the art club with me please?"

She groaned, "But I don't even go to your school".

"You don't need to it's open to everyone", she said.

Looking into Piper's bright blue eyes, she knew she could never say no to them.

She sighed; Piper's hopeful eyes started to fill with disappointment as she prepared for Alex's response.

But to her pleasant surprise, "Alright where do we sign up", Alex smiled.