Chapter 1-Back To School

Chapter 1- First Day Back At School

"Makala!’’ I yelled as I walked through the gothic looking school gates. The school was old and the colours were fading; but it was like any other school. I was wearing the assigned school uniform- the t-shirts with the school logo on it and a black skirt. The black skirt was figure hugging, short and about mid thigh.

‘’Hey I can’t believe it we are in our last year!’’ she said, with excitement.

‘’I know right, it went so quick!’’ I sqealed back to her.

Makala had almost white blonde hair, that hung just above her shoulders. Her eyes were an unsual shade of blue more like grey but they suited her.

We walked together onto the main school grounds. Where all the other students were seeing their friends for the first time since summer. There was a loud hum of noise as we got more into the swarm of teenagers. We waited there listening to everyones holidays before the rest of our "group" appeared. 

‘’There’s my bezzie’s’’ Melody said walking over to us with her arms wide open. ‘’sooo how was your holiday?’’

Melody was always laughing and bringing up the mood in our group. She was the peace maker between us. She hated confilct and never chose sides. Like everyone else, she too was wearing the assigned black shirt but instead of a skirt she was wearing trousers with it (shes not a dress/skirt type of person). Her hair was quite a dark blonde more brown; it was tied up into a messy bun. With two strands of hair hanging at each side of her pixie face. Her green eyes were staring at everyone waiting for a reply from someone. 

‘’ Well where do I start? ’’ I half laughed. 

And I meant it my holiday was a bit up and down. I went on a family holiday up north to Scotland. It was fun except it was freezing. I mean scotland I wanted to get a tan this year. Then my older brother insisted that I move out of my room into the loft conversion, just because I’m younger and one of us had to to make room for a study. Apparently we can’t get rid of the guest room. We don’t even have any proper guest over. Apart from friends for sleepovers. But even then we sleep down stairs or all in one room.  So that’s something I’m arguing against. 

‘’Earth to Lotte, Charl you there?’’Makala was waving her hand in front of my face.

‘’Huh... Yeah... What?’’ I blinked and looked around me to see Jess. ‘’Hey. When did you get here?’’ Jess had very dark short hair. Her eyes were a green shade of blue and fringed slighty coverd the left eye. She had a rock- musicain kind of look going on. 

"In the middle of your thinking moment, gosh your weird.’’ She said mimicking what I assumed was what my face look like. Omg do I really look like that?

‘’Oh wow some new meat nine o’clock, and did they just checked you out Charl?’’ Melody said, fanning herself with her hand.

‘’Ha-ha like I’m going to believe that.’’ I laughed weakly. I’m so small everyone always thinks I'm three years younger. But wow these guys were something else. Tall, muscles... One had dark hair and the other had blonde. They had similar features, brothers maybe? 

‘’Oh come on Lotte, everyone knows you could get any boy you wanted’’ Makala said with a smile on her face.

‘’I used too,’’ I replied, shaking my head "But so could all of you." Which was true they'd all had their fair share of guys, some better than others. 

‘’We’ve got five minutes to get to the top of the second block. You do remember that is four stories up right?’’ Jess said panicking. Jess has a perfect record being late on the first day is pretty much the end of the world for her.

‘’Yes Jess. It wont take us more than 3 minuets to get there stop worrying.’’ I said adjusting my bag on my shoulder. 

"I always hated these stair." Makala breathed out. 

-- - - - -- -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN <3