Chapter 8- Leave me alone!

The rest of the day was a blur; it’s pretty much what I expected. I decided not to fight about moving in the attic so started packing my stuff. Amongst it all I found a picture; a picture of us. Me and Makala it was taken last year, when we couldn’t be closer. I stopped the tears from coming. I did miss her but so would anyone else if they lost their best friend.

“Erik?” I turned to the now open window to see Erik.

“Makala told me what you said...” I cut him off before he finished the sentence.

“I take you’ve come to talk me into being friends with her again.” I said with my arms crossed. “Look I don’t want ever to be attacked like that again.”

I heard him laugh, so gave him a very mean look. “What’s so funny?”

“Makala said you would react like this.”

“And how would she know that? I’ve only been best friends with her for a year maybe, we may have gone to school together but I was never really friends with her.”

“Ha you two have been friends much longer... actually so have we.” I looked at him with utter disbelief, how is that possible I only met him the other day. Makala yes we did go to the same school but we never even spoke. How is it possible?

“What are you on about?”

“You really are a blonde, you didn’t know before you just thought I was a friend of Makala’s.”

“Please just explain it to me.”

“I’ll let Makala do that.” With that he left.

**

I woke up to someone shaking me.

“Erik...Makala?”

“Shhhhh please come with us?” Makala whispered.

“Why... Whoa.” I wanted to scream but I couldn’t, Erik now had me hung over his shoulder and his hand covering my mouth. Instead kicked his stomach and hit his back with my fists. But all that happened was that he started laughing. I found this very annoying!