Chapter 6- You think?!?

Personally I think this chapter is quite boring but it just explains whats happening and stuff so it has to be here :/.

:-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - - - - - -  - - - - -

Chapter 6

“This is it” I said pointing to my home. “Thank-you again for earlier”

“You’re welcome; we will meet again even if it is at Makala’s house” He said coming up to the door of my home.

“Charlotte” I said as I walked in to my home “My name is Charlotte”

“Good bye Charlotte”

I went up stairs and looked out my window but he was already gone. So I finished my homework and had dinner, but something was bugging me. What was that thing? I told my mum I was tired and going to bed, but instead I was looking on the internet. The best the internet came up with was demons. With that I went to sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night, one thing kept replying in my head. How did it know my name and why did it want me?

“Charlotte. Sweetie time to get up.” I felt someone shake me.

“What?” I felt her shake me again. “Okay I’m awake.” I mumbled getting up.

“Hey Charlotte you okay?”

Jess was obviously here early today because I couldn’t see Melody or Makala anywhere.  

“Yeah thanks you?”

“Yeah, Makala wants you to go talk to her” She said pointing towards the car park, where i could now see Makala standing.

“Okay I’ll see you later then.” I said waving to her.

“You probably want to know what happened last night”

“You think?” I said, in a slight loud tone. “I was attacked by some demon thing, then rescued by some stranger I’ve just met, who appeared out of nowhere yes Makala I do want to know what happened.”

At that point the bell went so we rushed to our tutor room. Today: Drama (again), music, Break, geography, Lunch, Math and English.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - --

Vote.Comment.Fav <3  :-)