Chapter 14-Relief, embarresment and panic.

As I ran to it the door into the attic opened....

A shadow appeared to be coming out of door. I couldn't move, I was stuck; frozen in my position. My heart stopped. I felt a rush of heat went over me, as a body was now being form...

I breathed in a big breath relief as the figure turned around.

"Dad your back!" I yelled running over to give him a big hug. My dad looked a bit dodgy as I hugged him; his hair was all wild and sticking up, from the wind which was blowing wildly out side. Another problem with attic is that you feel every blast of wind. I heard Makala sigh in relief but she still looked worried.

"Hello pumpkin and hello pumpkin friends." He said looking at all the girls sleeping. "Go back to sleep, sorry I woke you just came to check on you." He walked down stairs and shut the door. As the door shut everyone ''woke up''.

"Makala you okay?" I said sitting down where she was.

"Yeah...I'm...fine." She said taking in deep breaths. "They heard your dad, then left. They won't come back because they now think its just normal people."

"If you don't mind please tell me what is going on!" Jess said with her hands on her hips and a raised voice. I forgot she was there. Makala explained everything to her. She took it a lot better than me. It took about thirty seconds before she realised what she was being told. But then she just said okay. Stood there for a bit then nodded her head again.

I looked at the clock; three thirty am. "Are we going back to sleep or what?" I asked pointing to my alarm clock which sat on the table next to my bed.

"You can. But I don't really sleep." Makala said standing up and walking over to her bed.

"You also don't sleep." Jess finally spoke.

"Nope. Well I can but it takes a lot of energy. But seeing as you both know me, I'm not sleeping. I advise you to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." After that all I remember is going back to bed.

**

"Charlotte you have to wake up." Makala and Jess were both standing looking at me. In the background the radio was on, which I realise was my alarm. 7:15 am.

"Flip, we need to get changed quickly." I ran over to my changing area. This was by the cupboard I had one of those posh things; the ones you change behind.

"In storage room downstairs, there should be two more of these things. If not in there check my old room. Bring those up stairs then get ready." Ten minutes later we were all ready to leave. I put some pancakes in the microwave; we would have these on the way to school.

**

"I hate taking the bus to school; it smells and is so dirty." Jess said holding her nose.

"Okay Jess but how else are we supposed to get to school?" Makala asked her, as we walked to tutor. It is too cold to stay outside. I lost track of their argument and carried on walking.

I snapped back into reality when I walked into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry; I didn't see you there. I was in my own little world." I helped him up then when bright red. It wasn't just anyone but the gorgeous Drake.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." He said laughing; he walked away giving me a slight a wave and smile. Jess and Makala then burst into laughter.

"Shut up; it's not funny." I said, but then burst out into laughter myself. "Come on lets go." I tried to pull them with me.

- - - - - - - - -- - --

A/N My internet is still off but i am uploading when and where i can. so at friends house ect. :-)

Vote.Comment.Fav <3