Chapter 3-Drama

CHAPTER 3-Drama

 “This term we will be looking at fantasy role plays” Miss Drama teacher explained. 

“Hey charlotte I’ll go with you?” I heard Makala whisper next to me.

“Always.” I replied “Jess me you Makala in a group together?”

“Yeah sure.” Jess replied with a smile.

“Right the groups you will be in this lesson you be in for the whole term.” Miss said “Actually to stop arguments and people being left out I’ll put you in groups.”

“Makala, Jess. I don’t think we will be together remember last year?”I said trying not to laugh. We went in a group together last year and by the end of the year Miss could barley talk from yelling so much. We never did perform we would get on stage and burst out laughing. Or we would do something stupid to make everyone else laugh. 

“Oh” sighed Jess “I loved our drama lessons last year”

“Well I have a feeling we might be lucky” Makala said with a mischievous look on her face.

“Right, groups of six 3 Boys 3 Girls or as close to that as I can get.” Miss continued “Sam, Will and...Hmm...Drake you will be in a group together with....”

"Please be me" I thought Sam and Will not too bad looking, but Drake he is something else. He has Dark brown hair, which seems to slightly cover one emerald green eye. In my opinion he has the dark mysterious look going on. 

“...Jess...Pop...” Miss seemed to trail off there.

 "Please not Poppy" I heared Jess blurt out. I held my fingers crossed hoping it would help.

“No how about Makala and Charlotte”

“How Makala? How do you do that? You just seem to know.” I asked her, her reply was a look and tapping the side of her nose.

“Hi charlotte” This Masculine voice said behind me.

“Drake” I said cooly, giving him one of my brilliant smiles.He really is something else. I saw something flicker across his eyes. It looked like they changed colour for a second. Instead of green they looked grey. "Hey are you okay your eyes look strange?" I asked him looking around his eyes and face.

He covered his eyes with one hand and looked down to the side. "No I just have something in them. Can you excuse me I need to.. go." He ran out of the theatre leaving me on my own looking after him. 

‘Bring, Bring’ the bell yelled loudly in my ear. Well that was not the lesson I expected.

"Hey Lotte. What did you say to the poor guy?" Makala laughed as we walked to our next lesson. I hope he's okay. 

VOTE.FAN.COMMENT. <3 :-)