Thunder

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~•Aphmau's POV•~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a dark and stormy night. No, seriously, it was. It was dark...and stormy...and night...Earlier that night, I had called Laurance on my phone literally screaming into it. I said,

"LAURANCE! OH MY IRENE, ITS STORMING!!"

And he responded by saying,

"Yeah...so?"

And I said,

"LAURANCE, PLEASE! LET ME STAY AT YOUR HOUSE!"

And this is how our conversation went,

"Well, what about Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan?"

"THEY'RE BOTH ASLEEP!"

"Umm...okay? In that case, I suppose you can. Travis, Garroth, and Dante aren't here so-"

"YES! THANKS SO MUCH! I'll be there in a few seconds!"

I wasn't lying when I said "a few seconds". I literally ran over to Laurance's house across the street in the rain as fast as I could. The thunder boomed. I screamed. Laurance opened the door.

"Wow...you weren't kidding..."

"JUST GET ME INSIDE!!"

I ran inside the house and Laurance shut the door.

"Are you okay? You seem...scared."

"Me!? Scared!? Psh, nah! I'm n-not scared!" The thunder struck again. "Eep!"

"Yeah, 'not scared' huh?"

"Don't judge!" I paused. "What are you waiting for, TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!"

Laurance flicked the light switch and the lights came on. I sighed of relief.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"Uhh..well, because-" before I could finish, there was a huge strike of lightning. I screamed again. Then the lights went out. I screamed even louder and ran over to the couch. I ducked cover.

"Umm..." Laurance began.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!" I shouted. Laurance chuckled and sat next to me. I sat up and sat VERY close to him. I clutched onto his arm.

"You...don't have to be afraid..."

"Y-You don't understand! Ever since I was little, I've HATED thunder storms!"

"Heh, well, there is one thing good about this thunder storm..." Laurance began.

"Are you kidding me? NOTHING is good about this thunder storm!"

"Well, it gave me a chance with you." Laurance then put an arm around me. I smacked his hand and he pulled it away.

"No! DO NOT try anything! I am NOT interested in you! Nor will I ever!" I shouted.

"Hm? Then how do you explain you clutching onto my arm? And why are you so close to me? Hm?" He asked. I awkwardly let go of him and sat on the opposite side of the couch. "I thought you were scared!"

Just then, more thunder came and it was LOUD. I immediately went back over to the exact spot I was in before and squeezed him tight.

"OH MY GOD!" I said, "ITS GONNA HIT THE HOUSE, LAURANCE! IT IS!!" I screamed. I berried my face into Laurance's chest.

"It's not gonna hit the house, Aphmau. You don't have to be so scared." About five minutes past. The thunder still boomed above us.

"WHEN WILL IT END!?" I shouted.

"Soon, I hope. Uh, hey," he started smirking again, "why are you cuddling with me?"

"IM N-NOT! I'm just trying to stay safe!" I said.

"Well, it looks like you're cuddling up next to me right now."

"I'm just sacred, okay!?"

"I know how to get you to not be scared!"

"HOW!?" He looked deep into my eyes.

"Kiss me." I slapped him.

"NO! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME TRAVIS!?"

"Aww, I thought that would work."

I groaned. Another five minuets past. And It soon sound like the storm was dying down. There was still some thunder here and there but it wasn't as bad as before.

"It's going away!!"

"Wow...I've never seen you...this happy before...weird."

Suddenly, the thunder stopped and the room grew silent. The lights were still out, but all I cared about was that the storm was gone. I gave a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe we survived!"

"Yeeaahh...*ahem* you don't have to hold onto me like that anymore...and you can leave now." I blushed and looked away. I rubbed my arm.

"W-Well, what if I wanted to stay like this? What if I don't want to go home?"

"I don't mind you staying! So, you gonna sleep with me tonight?" I blushed even harder.

"N-N-NO! I'll just sleep on the couch."

"What if I want to join you?"

"NO!" I yawned.

"Are you getting tired?"

"Y-Yeah, I guess. But that doesn't mean I'll fall asleep on your shoulder like what happens in the movies!"

"Oh, really? If you didn't want that to happen, you would be going home or maybe even pull away."

"I don't want to let go..." I yawned again.

"...w-well..." Laurance put his arm around me. This time, I didn't slap his hand. Maybe I was just too tired...or did I want to stay like this?

"In the morning...what if the guys see us like this?"

"I'll take the blame. Besides, this is something that I would do." I giggled. Then yawned for the third time. Before I knew it, my eyes were closed. And we slept together all night.