three

Still Zandria’s P.O.V

Inis-scan ko ang cp ko to please my self. I check my music if what I got here. While scrolling my touch screen phone, I accidentally touch a song that was not so familiar. This song was not so new but yet I don’t know what song is this.

I was sitting now here in my chair sa study table, nagsimula ng tumunog yung music.

I always need a time on my own...

I never thought I,need you there when I cry...

And the days feel like years when I’m alone

And bed where you lay is made up from your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much  I need u right now...

When your gone, the pieces of my heart I’m missing you...

When your Gone

The things I came to know is missing too...

When your gone the words I need to hear is always

Get me through the day, and make it okay.

I miss you...

So that’s the song, Ouch! Nakaka relate ako, when I look on the screen for the tittle of the song.

It was just “When your gone” by Avril Lavigne. Dati hindi ko naapreciate ang mga kanta ni avril but this time. Parang ang ganda ganda ng song niya.

Noon pa nga nagtatalo kami ni Aidan because he’s a great fan of Avril.

He once said that “Avril may have a bad image but I could feel that she just using the reality in her music.”

Nalulungkot na naman ako. I miss Aidan, talagang nakakarelate ako dito sa music kaya hinayaan ko nalang na matapos yung music. Inihiga ko nalang ang ulo ko sa desk habang nakikinig sa music.