The Big Hiest

Offendy's POV:

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. Fuck. I can't do this. I can't do this. I don't think i can lie to my new fiance'.... I feel horrible. What if She finds out? Ugh. I don't want to lose her again..... I won't lose her again.... I think to myself as I ascend the stairs to go to our room.  "Keiko?" I look around and don't see her.

She must be in the shower... I think and grab a tank top and some pants. Hm. My legs are too long for me to  wear shorts... I think to myself as I pyt those on and I hear the door open, seeing my fiance in nothing but a towel. I blush and turn away, fighting my instinct to rip the towel off and fuck her.

"Hey babe!" I hear her as she stands on the bed to kiss my blushing cheek. I blush harder.  Don't get a boner. Don't go a boner. Don't get a boner. "Hey babe! I need... Uh... Can you... Do me a favor?" Here goes nothing....

"Sure babe. What do you need?" she climbs off te bed and goes to get dressed.

"Uhm... I need you to go buy me something. It's pretty far out. Could you pleeeeease do this for me~?" I blush and pout. She giggles and kissee the spot where a nose should be. I smile and kiss her. She blushes. .

"Offendyy~! I'm in a towel! Can I please get dressed?" she giggles as I kiss her neck.

"Nope. Too late now~" I undo my pants and we have our naughty little fun then I give her a list and a location where I need her to get the stuff. I kiss her goodbye as she drives off then I rush inside to go find my accomplices.

"Ben is already on his way to the bank so we gotta head to city hall. I'll drive.b" Emma says as she pulls me to the car.

This is gonna be a loooong day~

( Olo! Sorry I was gone for so long my lovelies! I love you all!)