Chapter 46

Cayla's POV

After i had gotten dressed i went into my bathroom and put on foundation and then i put on a tiny bit of eyeshadow and mascara. I was gonna look rather natural today. I brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair up in a pony tail and put a big black bow in the back. Then, went back into my room and slid on my red converse, grabbed my backpack, and ran down the stairs. All of the boys were sitting in my living room watching tv. Harry saw me come downsatirs and smiled at me. I smiled back. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of pop tarts from the pantry.

"You need someone to take you to school?" Harry asked hugging me from behind. I smiled but shook my head.

"Nope. Brandon is taking me to school," i said smiling at Harry but he frowned and pulled away from me. I went to the fridge and began looking through it. I heard all the boys walk in the kitchen. I shut the fridge as i pulled out a Diet Dr. Pepper. Im so healthy right?

"Cayla we have a surprise," Liam said excitedly. All the boys looked rather jittery. I became nervous as they stared at me.

"Yes.." I asked them urging them to continue. They smiled at my reaction.

"Youre going to the AMA's with us!" Harry said smiling. I gasped.

"Shut up! Shut the fudge up!" I said smiling.

"Nope! Im serious! Youre going with us," Harry said smiling. I smiled and began jumping around excitedly.

"O my gosh! What am i gonna wear?" I asked. I began racking my brain figuring out what i was gonna wear.

"A thank you would be just fine," Harry said smiling. I laughed and jumped into his arms.

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I screamed hugging him. He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. I loved this boy so much. I hugged each of the boys.

"Youre welcome babe," Harry said smiling as i hugged him again.

"But wait, i still have to ask mom. She might say i cant go," i said sadly. Harry smirked.

"I already asked her. She came down stairs ready this morning while you were in the shower and i said hi and we talked for awhile so we asked if you could go and of course she said yes to me. She was so excited for you," Harry said proudly.

"O my gosh!" i said excitedly. I hugged them each again and we talked until i heard a car horn honk. I was sad to leave but a girls gotta go to school right? I grabbed my Diet Dr. Pepper and poptarts and was about to go out the door.

"What do you want us to do today?" Niall asked. I turned around and looked at them. I began thinking.

"Just do whatever you want. Just be careful if yall go anywhere today," i cautioned them. They began laughing. I didnt know why.

"You said yall," Louis said and they began laughing again. Ok really? They werent over this yet? I say it all the time.

"Get over it," i said rolling my eyes. I opened the door and was shutting it.

"BYE!" I heard them all yell at once.

"Bye! Love yall," i said closing the door. I ran to Brandon's car and hopped in. I smiled as i buckled my seat belt and we drove off toward school.

"God it took ya long enough. What were you doing?" He asked as he drove under the speed limit as usual. I smiled.

"The guys all came to visit me. They showed up at like 2 in the morning," i said beginning to laugh again remembering them struggling to get up to my window. Brandon rolled his eyes at me.

"Wanna hang after school with me and Mia?" he asked.

"I dont know. I will probably hang with the boys," i said happily. I had really misssed them. Brandon's face showed madness but he quickly covered it up with a shake of his head. I shoke it off.

"Soo..." I said during the awkward silence. My mistake, it only made it more awkward. I turned the radio on and One Direction What Makes You Beautiful was on. I began singing along but Brandon changed the channel.

"Hey! Whyd you do that?" i asked pouting.

"Im not listening to that," he stated with an emotionless face. I frowned.

"Why not?" i asked questioning him farther.

'Because im not listening to that junk," he yelled.

"Excuse me?" i asked now slightly pissed. He never acted like this about One Direction.

"You heard me," he said with his still emotionless face.

I was mentally punching him in the face over and over and over. Who did he think he was dissing MY boyfriend and MY friends?

"Stop being such a jerk," i said glaring at him. I know he could feel me staring at me because he kept glancing toward me.

"Im not being a jerk," he said.

"Really then what are you being? Cuz that is the nicest way i can think of putting it. My language could get a little more colorful if you would like. But i would prefer to keep this PG," I said still glaring at him.

"Cayla knock it off. Theyre all you ever talk about and all you ever wanna do is be with them. What about me and your REAL friends?" Brandon asked turning his head and glaring right back at me when we reached a red light.

"They are MY REAL friends!" i said defending myself.

"No theyre not. How many times have they been by your side when you need them? Never. Who is always by your side and is there to help you? Me. They dont need you Cayla. You are the one who needs them," Brandon said frowning at me. He began driving as the light turned green.

"My REAL friends would never judge my other friends," I said looking out the wondow.

"They would judge if they know in the long run you are just gonna end up hurt and broken," Brandon said turning into the school parking lot. I was still mentally beating him up and was doing my best not to smack him right in the face. As soon he pulled into a parking spot i flung my door open and slammed it shut and went into the school. I went to the cafeteria to meet with my friends before school. I angrily marched to my normal seat and plopped down.

"Why so moody?" My friend Hanna(not the ginger) asked. I opened my poptarts and began eatting them.

"People are just jerks," I said angrily. She knew better than to ask any farther questions. After finishing my poptarts and soda the bell rang. Everyone rushed to class including me. Here goes another long and boring day of school.

The whole rest of the day i was a cranky mess. I kept seeing Brandon all over school and he would slightly smiled but i would completly ignore him. After the final bell rang i went to my locker and got all my stuff and rushed outide. I saw my friend Haley walking to her car.

"Haley! wanna give your bestie a ride home?" i asked with my best puppy face. She looked at me weirdly.

"Why isnt Brandon taking you home like usual?" she asked. Dang! Why people gotta know my schedule? I tried to think of how to say i was mad at him. I finally decided to just say it.

"Im pissed at him. So will you please?" I asked hopefully. She smiled.

"Sure," she said unlocking her car. We both hopped in and drove off towards our neighborhood. She lived in my neighborhood. We talked the whole way there about One Direction, school, and tv shows. We also sang really loudly and annoyingly to the radio.

After dropping me off at home i went inside and found that nobody was there. Why didnt they text me? i pulled my phone out of my pocket and found that it was dead. Well that was fantastic. I went to my room and plugged it into its charger. After it had been charging for a little bit i looked and saw i had 3 messages. One was from Harry saying that him and the boys were going to the mall. Another message was from Mia. I looked at the most recent message i had recieved, it was from Brandon.

It said "Cayla, im so sorry. I had no reason to act like that this morning. I guess you being away and growning close to other people makes me feel like you arent gonna need me anymore. Youre my baby sis and if you leave me i dont know what imma do. So once again, im sorry. I love you and you know that. Please forgive me? Love you :)"

I smiled at how sweet that was. Of course i could forgive him but right now i have to go to the gym and get my anger out. I hadnt done this for about 2 months now. I needed to release my stress. I quickly packed up a bag of workout clothes and a water bottle. I texted Harry and told him that i was going to the gym and that id be home by 6.

I quickly texted Mia and she immediatly came and picked my up and took my to the gym. I had missed her. We had a big long conversation the whole way to the gym. Once we got there i hopped out.

"Hey dont run too much," she said smiling at me. I laughed.

"I wont." I said as she drove away. I got out my phone...

**************************************************************

OK SOOOO IM SOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK! IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SOFTBALL! REGIONALS START TOMORROW(wish my team luck) BUT THAT IS A SAD THING FOR ME. ITS MY LAST YEAR FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL SOFTBALL :( ANYWAY THE SEASON IS ALMOST OVER SO THAT MEANS I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE! LETS ALL MENTALLY CHEER! YAYYYYY!!! Ok so thaks for being patient. Love yall <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ya, thats how much i love yall :) and someone messgae me cuz im bored :)