Authors Note (Story time)

Okay so I know giving you another story time and not an update to the story is super mean and annoying but this is really short and kind of funny I think so please read and I will update you guys soon with another chapter!

So one of my best friends Ash (shout out to my girl @volcano0410 go follow her wattpad) was at our local shops the other day. So this story makes sense you should know that she doesn't really like boybands and is not a fan of In Stereo or any of the boys but she knows how much I love them! She was at the self checkout at coles, minding her own business and there at the checkout next to her was...

Wait for it...

CHRIS LANZON AND ETHAN KARPATHY!!!

They were buying like soft drink and chocolate and stuff like that. My friend saw them and recognized them from the billions (no exaggeration) of pictures I've shown her and she starts laughing her head off so loudly and they just kinda stare at her. She texted me instantly and I tried to beg my mum to let me go to the shops to see if I could meet them but it was like 8 at night and she was like hell no! I'm still annoyed at my friend for not going up to them and talking to them but she was like "I didn't wanna look like a crazy stalker!" so I let her off the hook. So once again I didn't get to meet them and I probs never will because my mum wouldn't let me go to their Honest tour or any of their other shows L But on the up side I think Chris might live in my area since my friends and I keep bumping into him and the local shops (my best friend has seen him 3 times!!! Once he was skateboarding and he smiled at her! She also once saw Jakob drive past her!)

So yeah that's another storytime and I'll try and update you awesome readers soon!

LoVe FRoM tHe AuTHoR (clearly I love Zayn's new album a little bit too much), Bronte <3