Too Far Is Far Enough

(Elizabeth's POV)

"So are you all set?" he queried as he finished making the bed for me. I was now wearing my pale blue pyjama shorts and a loose black t-shirt. Chris had on black pyjama knee length shorts and a green shirt. 

"You know it's going to be kind of lonely in here," he said seductively.

"Um." I said clearly unsure of how I wanted this night (it was morning but whatever) to end.

"I'm sorry, that was too much."

"No, it's ok. In fact maybe you're right. It would be lonely in here," I flirted.

Long story short we ended up in his room lying in his bed. Dammit, why did he have to be so good at sweet talking.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and snuggled into him. He rested one of his masculine arms around my shoulder as we lay in silence. He was the one to break the tension.

"What are you thinking about?" He said which completely shocked me. I didn't know what to say. I was just enjoying the moment.

"Stuff," I know it was bad but it was the only thing I could come up with.

"What stuff?"

I took a deep breath and let the words pour straight out of my heart. "The thing is I'm only 14 and this is the first relationship I've ever been in. I want to take it slow and I don't want to do anything I'd later regret. I know you're almost a year older than me (he was the oldest in the year and I was one of the youngest) and you have needs and all that but I'd still like to remain innocent even if my best friend decides to throw hers away before it's even legal!" I rambled barely even taking a breath.

"That was quite a speech."

"I should probably go back to the spare room."

"No, stay. It's ok, I understand."

"But don't you-" he cut me off mid sentence.

"Do you think just because I'm a year older than you means that I'm more expirienced or less innocent than you?"

"Well, yeah."

"I'm not. Believe it or not this is my first serious relationship, and frankly you were the first girl I ever kissed. I really like you Liz and I would never do anything to hurt you. I would never, ever pressure you into doing something you don't want to." God he really was perfect.

"You're a really awsome guy. You know that right?"

"I've been told on occasion," he said with a cocky grin spreading across his face.

"Haha." And with that I full on kissed him with tongue and everything. It was exciting. Like fireworks exploding forming ripple effects and making my skin tingle with anticipation. His lips moved down my neck while he intertwined his hand into my now deflated hair. We kept at it until we were actualy, properly making out.

"We should... probably... cool off... now," he said between kisses.

"No, it's fine. We don't have to stop." Even though my brain was telling me I had to stop my body seemed to have a mind of its own as I lifted up the bottom of his shirt. Besides there was nothing wrong with a guy being shirtless. I see guys at the beach like that all the time. I pulled his shirt over his head and flung it to the ground. I could feel the het rise on his abbs (he barely had any but he still managed to look hot). He then pushed back my shirt sleeve so my shoulder was bare and started kissing it tenderly. This made me giggle. It also made me snap back into reality. If this was heading where I thought it was heading it needed to stop right now. 

"Maybe you're right. We need to stop."

"No, no. Keep going." He replied, his hormones clearly taking over. He started to lift my shirt up so that the bottom of my bra was visible.

"STOP!" I said with a force I didn't even now I had and pushed him off me.

"I'm sorry, Liz. I don't now what came over me. I'm so sorry."

"it's fine." I simply stated. I them made myself comfortable with my hand on his chest feeling his heart rate slow down as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.