Honest!

(Elizabeth's [Liz] POV)

"Elizabeth!" I yanked out my half broken earphones at my mother's shrill call.

"What do you want?" I called, bored and unimpressed; I was dreading the coming days. Tomorrow it would be exactly a year since Chris left, since everything crumbled, and I would do anything to forget.

"I promised your little sister, Annie, that I would take her to see that boy band she's obsessed with tomorrow but I have to work, you have to take her."

"But mum-"

"No buts! You're taking your little sister and that that!"

"Ugh," I groaned. "What's the name of the band anyway?"

"Um... It was In... In Radio? No..."

My heart dropped, all the air escaped from my tired lungs, I didn't want to ask, but I had to. "Do you mean In Stereo?" I said, dread imminent in my voice.

"Yes that's it! The details are written on the fridge, make sure she dresses appropriately and don't do anything too stupid! There's some money on the counter for the bus ride. Love you!" And off she went. Ever since dad left she's been like that. She says she's 'working', not in those heels she's not! She doesn't get home till the early hours of the morning on some days. (Older sister's name) is off at college now, it's just mum, Annie and me. Annie's 9, but she still has the mental age of a three year old!

............The Next Morning Before the Concert............

I had dressed Annie in black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, black and white all stars with a denim shirt tied around her waist. Not particularly fashionable I know, but I was too busy building up the strength to get myself out the door to care. I didn't want to see Chris, I didn't want to see Ethan and I didn't want to see Jakob, who I had never even met before! Maybe if I tried to blend in and stood at the back they wouldn't see me, and I could just sneak out afterwards without them seeing me or Annie. Whilst twisting Annie's hair into two French braids I pondered over some outfit options that would blend into the crowd. I eventually went with a tight, long-sleeved, black top with a suede, burgundy, A-line skirt. I had grown a few inches in the past year and I now stood at a large 5' 10 so heels weren't an option, I eventually opted for a pair of fairly flat black, leather boots and tied up my darkening strands of hair into a high pony. I plastered my face in some light make-up, if I did have to see Chris I had to at least look like I put some effort in!

I don't understand why mum thought it was a good idea to take a 9 year old into a large mosh pit, at a concert in a venue that was usually renowned as a bar, but Annie must of convinced her, somehow. We showed up an hour before they were due to hit the stage, Annie didn't care for the opening acts, I didn't care for the main performance, but I stood by her side despite my urge to flee out of the hall. The place was almost entirely packed, I hid up the back as per my plan, despite Annie yanking at my arm and squealing in an annoying attempt to push further into the crowd, I think she thought if they saw her they would instantly fall in love and date her. She was an Ethan girl. Someday I'll tell her about my past with them, make sure she knows the truth. Dating a heartthrob boybander... It's not really what it's cracked up to be, is it.

(Chris's POV, I'm switching it up a bit!)

It was the last show of our first Australia wide tour. We had just finished sound check and were waiting for our supporting artists to finish up their set before we could go on and perform. We were back in Sydney, which meant all of my mates were there in the mosh; the nerves were finally starting to settle in. There was something else too. It had been a year since I'd seen her. A year since life had been simpler, normal even. I mean yes I had been on TVK the year prior but I wasn't that famous, barely anyone stopped me in the street for a photo or twitter follow back then. I knew Ethan and Jakob loved the boy band lifestyle. We all loved the music and stuff but they were more focused on the girls and popularity aspect of it. I hated that part. I missed Liz, yeah I'd only dated her for a couple of months back then, but she was still a friend, I didn't have too many of those these days, true friends at least, ones that weren't just using me for the money or fame.

I was consumed by my own reminiscing and, in a way, depressing thoughts when the cue went for us to get on stage. I grabbed my favorite acoustic and walked on after the other two boys, ready to play to a crowd of about 500 people, not too many I know, but, not that I knew it at the time, there was one person in particular out there, that I didn't think I'd ever be ready to see again.

Author's Note: YAY They're going to meet again! What's going to happen? I really don't know... Like at all... I need some ideas guys I don't know if they should get back together or not or what should happen! So please leave ideas in the comments and also in the comments tell me if you think I should start an In Stereo Imagines/Preferences book. I've got a bit more time on my hands, I'm procrastinating less and I'm becoming far more active on wattpad again so I definitely want to start another book!

Here are some ideas please vote on the one you like the most!

- Muke fanfiction (5sos)

- Shawn Mendes fanfiction

- 5sos Realities (if you've seen their interview with Grimmy you'll understand)

- Larry fanfiction

- In Stereo Imagines/preferences

- Dolan Twins preferences

Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll update you all really soon!

From the Author, Bront3