~2~

WARNING: A LOT OF CHANGING IN POVs AND SOME VIOLENCE AND BLOOD!

Newt's POV

I open my eyes to see brown hair in my face. I sit up, to see my surroundings, I see Minho's apartment, but not Minho.

I get up to look around, I peek in his room, there was his black bed sheets and closet full of sports gear and normal clothes. I get out of the room to see Thomas up, Thomas looking confused, but then realizing the situation he asks, "Where's Minho?"

"I don't know but, I have a feeling he went running." I said motioning to our shoes at the door, one pair of running shoes missing.

Thomas nods, "I'll make the toast." He says going over to the small kitchen area.

Minho's POV

I run until I reach one of my favorite place to go, the park, about 3-4 miles away from my apartment. Man, I shuckin' love this place, I sit on one of the benches and catch my breath. Thomas, Newt, and I used to hang out here when we were in 8th Grade .

Flashback

"Minho what do you think?" Newt asks.

We are all laying in the grass looking at the sky.

"Wait what?" I ask in a tired tone.

"Do you think that cloud looks like a dog trying to catch a fish or a duck trying to fly?"
Thomas asks.

"Ha, what the klunk you talkin' about it looks like a cat on a treadmill." I say laughing.

Flashback End

I smile at the thought, my smile disappears when I look at my watch, 7:30 am.

"Oh shuck." I say getting up, running towards my apartment.

When I enter my apartment, Thomas and Newt are all dressed in their school clothes, looking at me.

"Where the shuck did you go?" Thomas asks.

"Glader slang still doesn't work with you, Greenie." I say smirking, "Doesn't matter, we have only 15 minutes."

"That's a lot of time..." Newt says with a grin.

"How do you think I get my hair this perfect?" I say, pointing at one of my pictures of Newt, Thomas, and me, on the first day of school for Freshman year.

I rush into my room hearing chuckles behind me as I change into new clothes.

Thomas's POV

We jump into Minho's car, and drive out to school, I check the time, 8:00 am school starts at 8:15.

Once we finally get there the bell rang, I start to run towards the locker rooms with Minho on my tail, "Okay we'll see ya later Newt!" I say, he nods starting to run, somewhat limping, to the school building.

Newt has always had a limp ever since I met him and Minho, I never asked about it.

When I finally escaped my thoughts I was on the field with Minho in the middle talking about something. The track coach never shows up so Minho was called as Track Coach, but most people call the people in track, Runners, making Minho the Keeper of the Runners.

"Okay so who's playin' tonight, for football." Minho asks.

Most of the guys raise their hands, Minho is in most of the sports, Soccer, Football, Track, and Basketball.

The bell then rang, "Okay I'll see you guys later then." Minho said running inside.

Newt's POV