~4~

Newt's POV

"What the shuck do you mean? Draft notices?! Is he a crazy shank?" Minho yelled.

Its already the second day of Minho being in the hospital, yesterday is when Vincent declared draft notices will be sent out to 18 years of age and older.

"Minho you have to calm down, okay? If your blood pressure gets any higher you'll have to stay here longer." Thomas mutters.

Minho sighed and sat back on the bed and looked out the window, I can tell he's trying to hold back a sarcastic answer.

I sadly smiled and said, "Look no matter what happens we will be there for each other okay?... Plus they won't send us out to the bloody war right after what happened." Minho just nodded not looking at me.

There was a knock on the door, the same doctor from before walked in.

"Good morning Minho how are you doing?" He greeted.

Minho sighed, "Honestly doc, I just wanna get the shuck away from here." Minho said not looking away from the window.

"That's good to hear, because you're leaving today, I just have to discuss a few things with you. I just want to tell you what kind of treatment we did on you in the surgery." he says.

Minho finally looks in the direction of the doctor.

"Since we have more advanced technology here, we replaced most of the tissue that the knife cut through, your abdomen area will be sore for a while but soon it will feel back to the way it was."

The doctor walked over to the bed and unraveled the bandages from Minho's body. To reveal a muscular abdomen. But when you really look at the area, there is a lighter skin mark in the shape of a slash, with visible stitches.

"To make sure the area is not infected or anything of that sort, you have to rest and when it starts to hurt or feel sore just take these pain killers." He handed him a bottle.

"Now any questions?" He asked.

"How long do I have to rest? I have stuff to do you know." Minho said looking him straight in the eye now pulling the blanket over his wound.

"You don't have to stay in bed all day... When I say rest just no harsh or rough activities."

Minho nodded and started to get off the bed.

"Well if that's it then I'm ready to leave, and where's my clothes?" He said standing up shirtless, with hospital pants, crossing his arms.

"They are right there on your bed side table... I will contact you for a monthly check up, I'll see you soon." The doctor said leaving.

We all stood in silence for a moment then Minho says, "Have you guys seen the other shanks yet?"

"Yeah we ran into Gally, Jeff, and the others." I said.

He nods and gets dressed as fast as he can and heads out the door, already running... I sigh and look at Thomas as we run after Minho.

Minho's POV

I just had to get outta there, I was starting to lose it. I start to the exit of the hospital when I see Teresa, Jeff, Ben, and Alby. They all seemed to be injured in some way.

"Minho!" Teresa got up from her chair.

"Hey ya shuckfaces." I say smirking.

"Dammit Minho we were all worried about you." Ben said getting up.

"Minho don't run away like that whe-" Newt stopped talking when he noticed everyone standing there.

"Did you guys wait here? Overnight?" Newt said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys... I saw Teresa, I told her about Minho." Thomas says catching his breath.

"Yeah so we decided to stay." Jeff said.

"Thanks for waitin' for me but, if you shuckfaces don't mind I wanna go home and get outta here as quick as possible..." I say already starting to walk away.

I found my way to my car and went inside and waited for Newt and Thomas, I sat in there. Shuck I'm eighteen years old... It's only a matter of time before I get a draft notice, who else is eighteen? Alby, Gally, Ben, and Fry.

I groan and cover my face with my hands, Thomas and Newt won't turn eighteen in about four months.

No, that won't happen, you will be here with them, here, like always.

I get out of my gaze and look up to see Newt and Thomas coming to the car. I jump up and start the car and wait for them to sit.

"Will you be okay to drive?" Thomas asks.

"Yeah ya ugly shuckface." I said backing out and starting to drive to my apartment.

When we get to my apartment complex, there are TV cameras and reporters waiting outside my apartment door. Some of those shanks came running down to the car.

"Ah that's just klunk." I said immediately back out and drive fast before they can get to the car.

"Uh so what's the plan now?" Newt asks holding on to his seat.

"Park." Is all I say and zoom off.

We all settle at one of the picnic tables, "Uhhhh" I groan in boredom, climbing the tree I always climb.

Thomas's POV

I look up at Minho in the tree top looking out, he looked just like he did when we were 13. I look over to Newt whose feet were on the table and he was on his phone.

"Uh, guys I have to take this I'll be right back." He said as his phone rings.

Newt's POV

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yo shuckface, it's Gally." He said.

"I know..." I answered.

"Look ya shank you have to pay up soon, the gangs' gonna go after you if they find out you ain't paying." He said.

I close my eyes and say, "That was a long time ago, I'm not doing the drugs anymore. And I already payed up what else do I need to do?"

"You have 3 weeks, $200. After that, no more, gotta go."
Gally says hanging up.

I shook my head and hung up, that's just great.

To Be Continued...

Yesh! So I'm sorry I didn't update last week or the week before... But I updated now! Haha Well I'll try my best to update soon!

~Grace