Changing For The Worst

"You can't leave! Jack said not to!" Anti whisper-yells at me, watching as I stand up and stretch less than a minute after Jack and Mark left.

"I'm sorry, but last time I checked, he's not my dad." Anti crossed his arms, glaring tightly at me as I head straight past him, towards the door. "He's a lot older than you, you should respect your elders." I roll my eyes, silently opening the door and starting to go out to follow Jack and Mark. "I don't have to listen to you, either, SepticEye." I snap, looking back over my shoulder to see him still standing in the same spot, arms crossed.

"Quit acting like Rin when she was nine," He walks passed me, out the door, I take a step back, back hitting the door as I allow him to go out ahead of me. "Let's go." I glare at him and follow, my glare going unnoticed. "If I get caught, you're paying for medical expenses..." I catch him mumbling as we head up the long flight of stairs. 

"You can heal," I replied, following him out of the base, closing the door behind me. "That doesn't cost money." Anti takes a right in to an ally way to stay hidden. 

"It costs energy." He states, going into the woods behind the candy shop.
"How am I supposed to pay for energy?" I duck under a branch that wanted to smack me in the face.
"Use your imagination." Was his reply. We walk for quite some time before we hear whispering. We both freeze, hiding behind a crudely made hut at the end of the woods, straining our ears to make out what they are whispering.

Anti peeks out, trying to see the source of the whispers. He lets out a sigh of relief. "It's just Sean and Mark," He whispers, pulling his head back behind the building again. "But we're not supposed to be out here, so that's not really a good thing."

"What are they gonna do? Kill us?" I ask sarcastically, crossing my arms. Anti shrugs.
"Maybe. When Sean becomes serious, then he usually means what he says." We both draw quiet, trying to listen to the whispers of the two YouTubers.

"Why can't we just go back?" I hear Mark ask, "If Ryan is as bad as he sounds, then I want to go back." Jack sighs angrily. "I thought you were supposed to be the All-Powerful-Super-Strong-And-Brave Markiplier! Not a coward!"

"You don't need to call names! Why should we even save her in the first place? Because Anti wants us to? He could snap and kill us all at any minute! He's not-" The sound of flesh slapping up against flesh interrupts Mark, his yelp following.

"Don't talk about my twin that way." Jack's voice was so low and scary it made me shiver a small bit.
"You didn't need to hit me, bitch!" Mark growls, apparently taking a step forward. They argue for a little while longer, until a loud scream echoes through the woods. Anti and I rush out to see what had happened, seeing as the scream did sound a little girly. Mark and Jack were both looking in the direction of the scream, which came from across the street. Jack looks at us in surprise.
"When did you two get here?" Anti shakes his head. 

"That doesn't matter. That scream sounded a lot like Rin." In silent agreement, we all head in the direction of the scream, worried about what we might encounter. We jump over bushes, climb over fences, and even climb on the top of sheds of garages, just to reach the source of the scream.
Sudden female laughter stops the screaming, soon followed by male laughter. Anti stopped in his tracks, looking at the white painted house in front of us. 

"I'm not ready for this..." Jack whispers, taking a step back. Anti lets out a shaky sigh.
"Neither am I," He slowly climbs over the fence and makes is safely to the other side.
"You stay here." Jack doesn't hesitate, he immediately crouches down, hiding behind the fence. Mark and I do the same, exchanging scared looks. Jack holds his knees to his chest, staring at the ground, his entire body shaking ever so slightly as he takes deep breathes.
"What's wrong, Jack?" Mark asks, adjusting himself so he is sitting cross-legged next to the younger man.
"This is Ryan's house... I'm having second thoughts about this now, too..." Jack is this scared of Ryan? I mean, I know he's pretty bad, but JackSepticEye is literally about to cry just by being outside Ryan's house? I stand up, hearing talking and wanting to go investigate. "What are you doing?!" Jack whisper-yells, his eyes wide.