A/N #12973

Hello all you beautiful out there! My name, is TrinSepticEye, and I am making an author's note. (No shit, sherlock. 😒) I just wanted to dedicate a full chapter to just me talking to you guys, because I want this Wattpad account to be like Jack's YouTube account; nice and respectful. Feel free to talk to me any time, and if I don't answer right away I'm sorry, there's quite a bit going on in my life right now, so I apologize. Just know that I will answer eventually and that I'm always gonna be here for you. ALL OF YOU. You guys are literally my family, and without you, I probably wouldn't be here right now, on Wattpad or on earth.

On a slightly less serious note, school has started for me... and I really hate it even thought I've only been there two days... remember that douchebag ex of mine? Andrew? Yeah, well he moved schools last year, but he's back this year, so fml... but DON'T WORRY! I'LL HANDLE EVERYTHING!! If you're worrying, just listen to "Why Worry" by Set It Off and chill. 😋 Ohhhhhkay, but seriously, my friends are gonna be here for me if anything happens, you guys will be here for me if anything happens, and I am determined to get through the school year without any trouble with Assbag McGee. I have DETERMINATION!! (Yes, I am still living in the UnderTale trash can.)

Another thing: I GOT MY HAIR RE- DYED!!! Oh ma gawsh it is so frickin' GREEN!!! 😮😮😮😮😮 It was gonna be pink, but I wanted to be mini JackSepticEye again but the girl version. 😄 Here's a picture, just don't judge too harshly. 😋 (And yes, I took this in front of my Track, Baseball, and Basketball awards to show off a little. 😅)

Welp, that's all I've got

Welp, that's all I've got. So how are you guys doing? Good? I hope so. 😊 You have anything you want to talk about? Any questions? I'm here if you do, just comment, or if you want to talk to me in private, just DM me. I really care about you guys A LOT, and if something ever happened to Wattpad and I lost it, I would die. I love you guys to bits, and there isn't ANYTHING that I wouldn't do for you. Anyways, THANK YOU GUYS, so much for reading this chapter and if you liked it, PUNCH that vote button IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! Aaaand high-fives all around! *High-fives to sides* but THANK YOU GUYS, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

~ TrinSepticEye

Oh, and Emma, you got your Chapter 9 of "The Authors", and I know you like it. 😉 (I hope that chapter was a push for you to update "A Victim's Revenge" 😅)