Pt. 11 Take care of them Gaster

Alphys' POV

Journal entry # XX

"I was rather shocked as to what Gaster told me, and it surprised me by the fact he would do such a thing, especially to four children... Gaster's my partner, including my best friend, I never thought he'd keep a secret like this from me, im not sure how to feel about this. but all I can say is... wh-"

"Dr. Alphys!" two small voices in unison could be heard from outside of my door, in surprise, I turned around, and looked for the person who said my name, until I spotted the female twins.

"H-hello girls!" I pushed up my glasses smiling "wh-what are you t-two doing here?" I asked with a stutter.

"We wanted to ask you something" Sami said, looking up at alphys.

"Wh-what is it?"

"Can you play with us?" Dg asked, peeking over Sami's shoulder.

"U-uh... I...I" I stuttered nervously, I didnt have time to be playing with these girls, but... they looked so bored, a-and...eager.

"Please play with us, Dr. a- al..f? alp-...hy... ah?" Dg struggled saying her name, being a year younger than Sami

"O-oh, a-are you trying t-to s-say my name?" alphys asked, looking down at the Female Canine.

"M-mhm..." Dg nodded her head timidly, and blinked confused, still attempting to say her name.

I paused for a moment, and looked down at the two girls, I couldn't just leave them bored, I sighed and smiled slightly. "J-Just give me a few m-minutes girls, im f-finishing up on s-some work.

"yay!" the female duo exclaim in unison, as they run out of the room, giggling and talking among each other.

I sighed and looked down at my unfinished journal entry, I grabbed a pen and resumed writing, mumbling a few words under my breath, recapping what I said.

"I'm n-not sure how to f-feel about th-this...blah b-blah blah...but all I c-can say is..."

I placed the pen on the paper and continued to write.

"All I can say is, 'what will happen now?' will gaster cease experimenting on these poor children? sans, papyrus, Sami and Dg. they are all such sweet kids, I hope gaster will find some good use of them, we'll see what happens. but in the meantime, I've been visiting these children, it seems that Sami and Dg both have a strong bond with each other, as if almost sisters. which would make sense because they were both created together, same as sans and papyrus being brothers."

"I hope Gaster will be alright handling these kids, but...'one thing' ... Gaster has told me he's been losing his mind, I wanna be there for him. He's my best friend, and I'd like to be there to help him, alas, he hasn't told me WHAT exactly has been making him loose his mind, nor what his intentions are when he DOES loose his mind... one thing I know is, I am capable of making syringes for him, in case of emergencies. I bring them to him daily if he ever needs them, but since I'm always coming and going, I tend to forget the syringes, which is not a good thing, im now officially going to be working with him, I just hope he'll be alright...just take care of them gaster"

I sighed and closed my journal, and leaned back in my chair, my eyes scanning the room, I pushed up my glasses, and pushed my journal away from me to the corner of my desk, hopping down from my chair, and trotted out of the room to join the girls waiting for me, at the same time mumbling; "t-take c-care of them Gaster..."
"Please..."

(A/N: oh my golly, thank you guys SO much for over 200 Reads! it means a lot to us! and thank you for 10 votes on our story! thank you so so much! and we'll see you in the next chapter!

~Hannah and Sami)

(A/N Yas
- S & H)