Pt. 4 The Lingering Voices

They're just...things.
Gaster clenched his skull as his head throbbed. He fell to his knees having a hard time breathing. His heart like soul skipped beats unnaturally. He shakily stood up and stumbled over to his desk. His breathing became louder as if he were a dog that just got done running miles and miles.
Somehow a voice echoed through his head.
"He is right you know? They are just things."
"Damnit... It didn't work... Again. I should have checked the date on that syringe!"
Gaster stood up and in anger threw everything off his desk. The voices kept going.
"Anger can't save you now... Gaster."
Gaster let out a scream that "awoke" the male duo. Sans and Papyrus stood out of their beds in a panic hoping that Gaster was okay, after all, he was their only hope into getting out of this hell they were stuck in.
Gaster slammed himself against the wall, panting, he clenched his chest painfully. whimpering lightly, he slid down against the wall and collapsed to his knees. Embracing the pain and torture that was shooting through his body, the ear piercing voice that swarmed his head, ringed in his ears as the voice chuckled mischievously...
"They are just "things..." you cant hide the facts gaster, hehahaha!!"
"No. No. No! Shut up! Shut up!!"
Gaster screamed, as he buries his face into his Hands, Gaster panted heavily and silently cursed under his breath.

With all the commotion heard from outside of gaster's lab, Sans and Papyrus were talking amongst each other worried for their one and only lifeline for escaping.
Gaster soon grew tired of fighting this, Gaster Sat against the wall, the voice in His head had fully taken over his mind as pure calmness swept over gaster, he could finally breathe. He clenched his chest once more before exhaling and taking in a deep breath, despite not needing lungs due to being a skeleton, gaster sighed and he closed his eyes, mumbling

"...I refuse to give in... i am DETERMINED. After all, they...ARE just 'things...' right?"