Chapter 11: the talent show

A the crowd cheered, all the staff members that are in the training tent, came to the stage and bowed to everyone.
"And if you don't remember us," the clown said. "I'm Chuck"
"I'm Anna" another girl said.
"I'm Mary" another girl said.
"And I'm Freddy" another guy said.
"So first one to go first is...me!" Chuck said.
And all of the crowd cheered.
"He doesn't make any sense." Charlotte whispers to Scarlet.
"I know." Scarlet said tiredly. "Hey what time is it?"
"It is...11:00!" Charlotte said in surprise. "It passed our bedtime!"
"Hey. I didn't know the batteries in our phone stays the same while we were out." Scarlet said. "Anyway, lets go back to that sturdy, brown tent.
Then, they went away while Chuck was juggling his balls.
They turned left, then right, and then left, and went straight until they found their tent.
Scar and Char went in the tent, plopped their faces on their pillows, and drifted to sleep.

The next day, Scar and Char saw a girl and a boy fighting for food. The knocked the boy to the ground, and said, "stop snatching the food away from me, you bully!!!!" The girl said.
"Well that was sexist." Scarlet murmurs to Charlotte.
The girl ran to her mother and cried,
"Mommy! That boy tried to snatch the food away from me!"
Then her mother grabbed a knife, and stabbed it on the boy's heart.
"OMG! Did you see that?!"Charlotte murmurs to Scarlet in surprise.
Scar then nodded to Char and Murmurs back, "I felt sorry for that boy!"
Then, a few seconds later, the boy's mother came to the girl's mother and then yelled, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY SON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
The girl's mother grabbed her knife in her pocket, and stabbed it in her stomach.
She then fell to her knees and a few seconds later, she collapsed.
Everyone gasps while Scar and Char covered their mouths in horror.
"Okay! Now I felt sorry for the boy, and his mother." Charlotte murmurs to Scarlet. "We better run before she kills everyone in this fair!"
They both ran causing the girl's mother to see them run.
"Hey! Come back here, you rats!!" She thundered.
The girl's mother then ran to the whole her knife was pointing directly to Scarlet.
They turned around and saw the mother saying, "this will be your end, girls!" The mother yelled.
"Oh no! Duck down! Duck down!" Charlotte yelled to Scarlet.
When the mother tried to threw the knife at Scarlet's back head, Scarlet then dodged the knife.
The knife then tore up the tents as it flew, and finally stopped when the knife stabbed at a doll that was moving. The doll then collapsed and the mother said, "dang it! I missed!!"
Then Scar and Char stopped, turned around, and took their daggers out.
"If you move one more time," Scarlet said.
"Then you will be killed by us." Charlotte added.
They pointed their daggers to the mother and the girl who was holding on to each other the whole time.
"Ahahahhahaha!!!!!!!" The mother laughed with an evil grin. "You can't do that! You're too weak!"
"Well your daughter is weak too so."
Scarlet said with no fear.
The mother then stopped laughing and said, "Oh! You can't mess with me! I will hurt you bad."
The mother finally raised her fist with her daughter, and ran toward them.
Scar and Char gilded their hands and jumped higher than the mother, and did a backflip.
They then ran towards the mother and hold their daggers on the shoulders of the mother and the daughter.
Then everyone cheered for Scar and Char while the mother and the daughter surrendered from the two teenage girls.